so i just knocked a bum out at the 99cent store...

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

a old lady "stepped" on his foot and he got wild and pushed her down and was about to mount her for a beating till i pulled him off. then he stood up and called me a "fat motherf-er" and swung and i let him hit me. (in the neck lol) so i did a short uppercut to his jaw as i laughed and drug him out the store by his foot and lo and behold the police were STANDING RIGHT OUTSIDE. so i got mad at the cops and they laughed, then i laughed then the 99cent store security guard came and looked and laughed and i got free candy! all and all i love the 99 cent store p.s. lots of "gangstas and thugs" were just standing and watching...but thats the hood for ya.
i think homeboy was trying to tell you hop on the tred and shed some lbs! SMH at Free candy making your day
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

me: where the hell were u guys?!?! this bum pushed down an old %+$ lady
cops: well seems like you have it handled there guy"
me:lol: i guess so hahah
cops:hahahaha
security guard : i was on break. what happened? oh. hahaha
everyone: hahaha
cashier: you want something?
me:those reeses
her:heres a whole bag full!
me: YAY!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

a old lady "stepped" on his foot and he got wild and pushed her down and was about to mount her for a beating till i pulled him off. then he stood up and called me a "fat motherf-er" and swung and i let him hit me. (in the neck lol) so i did a short uppercut to his jaw as i laughed and drug him out the store by his foot and lo and behold the police were STANDING RIGHT OUTSIDE. so i got mad at the cops and they laughed, then i laughed then the 99cent store security guard came and looked and laughed and i got free candy! all and all i love the 99 cent store. p.s. lots of "gangstas and thugs" were just standing and watching...but thats the hood for ya.

If the bum was correct, I think candy was the last thing you needed
laugh.gif

lmao omg this post

hold on. you got free christmastree shaped reese's pieces things. and theyre 99 cent each and i got like 75??

looks like they only gave them to you because they are like 3 months old
laugh.gif

me: where the hell were u guys?!?! this bum pushed down an old %+$ lady
cops: well seems like you have it handled there guy"
Yeah right. You would've been on the news...the 09 Rodney King.

Hahahaha... funny %@$#... I can imagine this happening!!!!

He uppercut a bum??? Hahahaha

I've never seen someone get uppercut in a street fight...lmfao

Back
Top Bottom