So I just got pushed out of my relationship (pics)

Same thing happen to me JanJan
tired.gif

A lot of you dudes are idiots like one pic tells the tale about someone...I'm happy...Jan is a good girl not the one for me though...

\Thread

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by JanJan414

So I've been talking to this guy for about 3 years on and off.This summer was great, we did everything together..things we thought we will never do. We were building our relationship up to the fullest. Planning things out for the summer of 09' and beyond even spending the rest of our lives together. I thought it was all gravy..
eyes.gif
..August came and I went away to school 45 minutes away. He was tired of being lonely. I tried to work on it, but I guess he just didn't want it to. November comes around and theres another girl plus girls he just flirts with...
grin.gif
..he say's they are just friends. On facebook, their in pictures, thanksgiving came..i didn't hear from him..this one particular girl was with him. December is here..yesterday i asked him was in love with her he said.." i shouldn't be.."
eek.gif
tired.gif
..So now I'm stuck in a position where idk what to do..it hurts so bad..mind you the girl is my biggest enemy..
laugh.gif
oh yeah we can still smash btw..
roll.gif
I'm not the sharing type of gal..sorry pal.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Other girl...[/color]
That's where you went wrong.
QFT. That's not a good look.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

In hindsight though?

that summer thing tends not to work out long term...In my experience at least

very true...but summer flings are always fun...

Thread starter is [Jay-z Takeover] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME[ Jay-z Takeover]

you still look good though (like that means anything *scoffs)

The simpery is definitely strong in this thread.

With that being said, some men just don't know how to treat a woman. I'll be your friend if you need someone to talk to...

eyes.gif

just to let you know...sorry i aint a captain save a h but you not all that and posting pics to show the "other" girl and yourself is immature so getover it

Get out of this mess. He is a piece of trash and a waste of time. He is only using you and satisfied he can have his cake and eat it too. He is in love withanother girl, and you still smash him?

You are better than that. You are an educated and beautiful girl. Deep down inside you are attached him and you are doing this out of jealousy, anger,infatuation and many other things. But in the end, it only will hurt all of you and never fulfill you as you think it will. Know your self-worth, and get somedignity. Respect yourself.

Back
Top Bottom