so i got some new rims....opinions???

Shoulda bought some CCW's or Rotiforms.

But imo, you should have lowered it before getting new wheels.

Shoulda bought some CCW's or Rotiforms.

But imo, you should have lowered it before getting new wheels.

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

throw some 22-24s on that have it lookin clean.
nice beamer regardless.

ON A 5 SERIES???!!

30t6p3b.gif

if you can put ashantis on a 92 accord........
alien.gif

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

throw some 22-24s on that have it lookin clean.
nice beamer regardless.

ON A 5 SERIES???!!

30t6p3b.gif

if you can put ashantis on a 92 accord........
alien.gif

The wheel style is decent, but the fitment is way off. Hope you didn't do 8.5 all around- you need AT LEAST 19x10 out back with wider rubber. Either sell the wheels and get another set in a more aggressive fitment, or lower the car then put some wheel spacers in to push the wheels out closer to the fender.

HRE's are amazing wheels, but unless money's not an issue, it's hard to justify dropping 5K+ on a set of wheels.

The wheel style is decent, but the fitment is way off. Hope you didn't do 8.5 all around- you need AT LEAST 19x10 out back with wider rubber. Either sell the wheels and get another set in a more aggressive fitment, or lower the car then put some wheel spacers in to push the wheels out closer to the fender.

HRE's are amazing wheels, but unless money's not an issue, it's hard to justify dropping 5K+ on a set of wheels.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

TRUE.
If you like the look and do not mind rockin reps.  There are plenty of off-name brand that looks just as good as HRE's.  I personally wouldn't spend $5k+ on wheels and another $2k on tires.  (Tires I do spend money on.  I only mess with ContiSports, Pirelli's and Falken's. )  Or you can always check Bimmer message boards for used wheels and tires.  There are people out there who swaps wheels like they are pair of Jays.  
30t6p3b.gif
I wish that money.

Agreed on going wider on the rear.  I have 19 x 8.5 (F) and 19 x 9.5 (R) on my 3 series.       

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

TRUE.
If you like the look and do not mind rockin reps.  There are plenty of off-name brand that looks just as good as HRE's.  I personally wouldn't spend $5k+ on wheels and another $2k on tires.  (Tires I do spend money on.  I only mess with ContiSports, Pirelli's and Falken's. )  Or you can always check Bimmer message boards for used wheels and tires.  There are people out there who swaps wheels like they are pair of Jays.  
30t6p3b.gif
I wish that money.

Agreed on going wider on the rear.  I have 19 x 8.5 (F) and 19 x 9.5 (R) on my 3 series.       

Back
Top Bottom