SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

I think this is the first time in nt history it took 20 pgs to reference that loool

so some of yall dudes gonna still tip,even with ****** service ?:smh: .....sawft 

I get slow service sometimes but i understand. ...theres a rush...one cook didnt show up wateva.

But i never get ****** service.
Im not an *** hole.

Last edited:
If anyone should get tipped it's the cooks. I've always felt that way. It's also stupid how people look at the bill to determine what a server should be paid when it doesn't even directly correlate to the amount of work they have to do. If one dish cost $50 why should I pay their *** 20% of that just to carry my damn plate?

"You had a $100 meal and only tipped your waiter $5 !?!"
".......I only ordered 2 things and their *** wasn't even around when I wanted my drink refilled."
"But $100!!!!"
"What the hell does that have to do with the work THEY did?"
"Because that's just the way it is you cheap scum! I don't know how your wife could marry a man like you! I feel sorry for your kids..."

And you weren't raised right, and you're an embarrassment to your friends, and all that :lol:

:lol: @ at whether someone tips or not being representative of their character. That's reminds me of those "a man's handshake tells me everything I need to know about them" *** _____s. Like man, if you don't get the **** up out of my face with all that nonsense.

You don't know how many times I've wanted to just stroll into the kitchen and lace the chef for finessing my meal though. They're the Real MVPs :lol:

You should hear waiters when they work at a place where they have to share tips with bussers and cooks. Straight scumbags. :lol:

Last edited:
Can somebody explain why we tip by %
Like why is the server at the steak house with the $200 bill entitled to a bigger tip than the server at Red Robin

If I go to RR and get a $20 bill and tip $5/25% im a great tipper and according to you guys a decent human being
But if I tip the server at the steak house $20/10% on a $200 bill im a cheap scum that wasn't raised right

Like why is the server at the steak house with the $200 bill entitled to a bigger tip than the server at Red Robin

If I go to RR and get a $20 bill and tip $5/25% im a great tipper and according to you guys a decent human being
But if I tip the server at the steak house $20/10% on a $200 bill im a cheap scum that wasn't raised right
tumblr_m78bbeaMxV1rsgn9no1_r1_500.gif

Only explanation needed you unpatriotic piece of ****.

also if you us a flat rate rather than %s it shows that you're not willing to do math which means you're an uneducated low life poor boy scum that should move to europe 

You should hear waiters when they work at a place where they have to share tips with bussers and cooks. Straight scumbags.
laugh.gif
why you generalizing.

how would u feel if there was a thread for let's say fitness and all people did was negative generalize, lets say crossfit...

tongue.gif

:lol:

I don't get tips ... *salty*

I only say they are scumbags cause I know tons of them. Hearing them justify why people should tip and why they shouldn't share their tips. :smh:

Hostess ain't getting no tip, and the cook isn't either.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I don't get tips ... *salty*

I only say they are scumbags cause I know tons of them. Hearing them justify why people should tip and why they shouldn't share their tips.
mean.gif

Hostess ain't getting no tip, and the cook isn't either.
trololol.

i used to bar tend.

got tipped pretty well and hooked up w a lot of sloots.

i was the real scumbag.

if they ever make another savage thread ima tell yall a story bout a cougar

also if you us a flat rate rather than %s it shows that you're not willing to do math which means you're an uneducated low life poor boy scum that should move to europe 
or Canada
sick.gif

or Canada
sick.gif
we tip here tho

we are pretty much america jr tbh 

Back
Top Bottom