So I found an iphone on the bus last night, did i come up?

It's got the password lock on it so i can't use it or even see who it belongs to if I decide to try to return it to the rightful owner which isdoubtful. Anyway, how can I sell this thing or gain financially from this wonderful find?

Be a nice guy and return it
smile.gif

dude played the political game talking about returning .. lol

knowing damn well he aint ...

Lucky that wasnt sprint ... then it would of have been band from the network ...

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Lucky that wasnt sprint ... then it would of have been band from the network ...
eek.gif

if it's the 3GS.. hold the home button down to trigger the voice control

then say "call home/mom/dad" or say a bunch of peoples names... eventually you'll get to someone.

It's a 3G is all i know. Model A1303. I was considering returning it or giving it to the bus driver but I figured he would probablly keep it for himselfanyway. If I knew who it belonged to I might consider returning it. But after the night I had last night it felt like a gift from god when I found it on theway home. What is this restoring business you are all talking about. How would one go about restoring it? How much money am I working with here?

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

It's a 3G is all i know. Model A1303. I was considering returning it or giving it to the bus driver but I figured he would probablly keep it for himself anyway. If I knew who it belonged to I might consider returning it. But after the night I had last night it felt like a gift from god when I found it on the way home. What is this restoring business you are all talking about. How would one go about restoring it? How much money am I working with here?
Why would you even think about giving it to the bus driver? He sees and drives millions of people everyday, the hell is he gonna do?

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

It's a 3G is all i know. Model A1303. I was considering returning it or giving it to the bus driver but I figured he would probablly keep it for himself anyway. If I knew who it belonged to I might consider returning it. But after the night I had last night it felt like a gift from god when I found it on the way home. What is this restoring business you are all talking about. How would one go about restoring it? How much money am I working with here?

Hold the home button, and the power button on top at the same time, the phone will restart and as soon as you see the apple logo pop up, let go of the powerbutton on the top while you still hold the home button until it tells you to plug it into itunes, then plug the phone into the computer with the usb and openitunes, it will tell you to restore the phone, do that and that's it..throw it on your local craigslist you can get maybe 200-250 or you can put it on ebayfor maybe up to 300$..
pimp.gif
i've lost 3 iphones of my own, finderskeepers times is rough.
nerd.gif

you could restore it, and then call at&t give them the serial or esn number or whatever they use and they can find out who it belongs to.

I don't understand how people lose their phones. Like, I have mine in my pocket when I am not using it, not lying around or anything.

And yes, there is a difference between getting your phone stolen and losing it.

Back
Top Bottom