So I finally got an Ipod touch

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you mean, u can't see the 2 *%***#* apple posts?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
what. go into the iphone post, they have the same info. go into the apple post, touch IS an apple product.

But does a Itouch 8gb have the same amount of space as a Nano 8gb?? Like would it hold the same amount of songs, or is one more spacious than the other??

I hope you got a 16 gb..i hate the 8 gb..it sucks no memory when you have music and games haha

Originally Posted by FlyNY

But does a Itouch 8gb have the same amount of space as a Nano 8gb?? Like would it hold the same amount of songs, or is one more spacious than the other??
What weighs more; a pound of lead, or a pound of feathers?

alien.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

Anything interesting I can do with this?
Shouldnt you have figured this out before you dropped 230+ on something?
Idgaf if you got it for cheap either

Originally Posted by crod6926

I hope you got a 16 gb..i hate the 8 gb..it sucks no memory when you have music and games haha

My 8gb ipod touch has 400 songs, 9 apps, and 45 pics. I still have 5.1gb's left. No ducktales.

alien.gif

laugh.gif

alien.gif

i know what you're trying to say but.. i can understand why he asked that.. seeing how the touch has a completely more advance OS than a nano. but thedifference shouldn't be THAT much.

alien.gif

roll.gif

alien.gif
What hits the ground first.... if dropped at the same time
a pound of lead vs itouch vs 1 pound of itouches

i want one but i have a lot of music and it will not fit on the biggest size they have. so i'm stuck with the classic
ohwell.gif

2z4bitl.gif

I think the Touch is a good buy. However, make sure yours isn't buggy. The one I bought 5 months ago has some technical difficulties.

The icons on the left side of my iTouch wasn't responding when I tapped it and somethings when I want to type the letters "A" or "W",it wouldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom