so i came across this instagram

Lol he lives in Miami. The chicks hes with are like 6-7s at best in Miami standards. Living there really spoiled it for me as far as beautiful women. Now that I moved back to Maryland all I see at best is 8s while my homies are like yooo look at that dime smh. Was at a pool party this weekend in DC and not one single girl there was above a 7 except the bartenders :x. Anyways yea if you hang out with women in Miami most likely they are attractive.

Also, apparently most girls in Miami agree there aren't guys in Miami. SO imagine being in a place with mad beautiful women with not many men to compete. I'm sure people from Miami can elaborate on this. My ex would complain all the time about how wack the guys in Miami were lol.

Lol he lives in Miami. The chicks hes with are like 6-7s at best in Miami standards. Living there really spoiled it for me as far as beautiful women. Now that I moved back to Maryland all I see at best is 8s while my homies are like yooo look at that dime smh. Was at a pool party this weekend in DC and not one single girl there was above a 7 except the bartenders :x. Anyways yea if you hang out with women in Miami most likely they are attractive.

Also, apparently most girls in Miami agree there aren't guys in Miami. SO imagine being in a place with mad beautiful women with not many men to compete. I'm sure people from Miami can elaborate on this. My ex would complain all the time about how wack the guys in Miami were lol.

Miami is wack, lamest city I've been to

It's like the hot chick with the brain of a ******ed hamster

Miami is wack, lamest city I've been to

It's like the hot chick with the brain of a ******ed hamster

Hold on there pleighboi I can't let you talk reckless about my city now lol

Lol he lives in Miami. The chicks hes with are like 6-7s at best in Miami standards. Living there really spoiled it for me as far as beautiful women. Now that I moved back to Maryland all I see at best is 8s while my homies are like yooo look at that dime smh. Was at a pool party this weekend in DC and not one single girl there was above a 7 except the bartenders :x . Anyways yea if you hang out with women in Miami most likely they are attractive.

I thought the Virginia region was supposed to have the best looking girls after the south/Texas.

LMAOOO @ virginia.

this isnt thread worthy.

But what is thread worthy is OP's typing skills. I have no idea what he was trying to communicate. Is english your second language OP ?

not impressed, **** do anything for a dude with cash, let him live. FOr some reason I think he is gay though. That would make sense, but hey who knows.

Last edited:
C'mon ya'll, it aint that hard get a bunch of 7's to take pics with you. :lol:
It's sad cats looking at these chicks like some divine creatures and the only way they'll even pose for a picture is if the guy is gay or friend zoned or caked up...

I could see if he had the D in the them... Or wrote his name in man milk and was posting pics...

Famb is taking pictures with girls. How hard is it to get a girl to take a damn picture?

Seriously...

Hes probably well off but not ballin. Or else he wouldn't have gone to Killian
laugh.gif
palmetto is the only public school with rich kids like that

the cribs infront of killian are crazy though

Agreed.

Op upset cause dude is out having a good time with women he wish he wishes he was chilling with.

Take notes and quit throwin shade.
meanwhile in my original post i clearly admired his pimp game

and when most people suggested he was rich or friendzoned i

said he could just be confident.....

C'mon ya'll, it aint that hard get a bunch of 7's to take pics with you.
laugh.gif
It's sad cats looking at these chicks like some divine creatures and the only way they'll even pose for a picture is if the guy is gay or friend zoned or caked up...

I could see if he had the D in the them... Or wrote his name in man milk and was posting pics...

Famb is taking pictures with girls. How hard is it to get a girl to take a damn picture?

Seriously...
Unless the females are celebrities, models... some females aren't as easy as they look in public, just to ask them to take pictures with you. I'm pretty sure they're questioning why a male, that they don't know, wants to take a picture with them.But maybe you two should show us how easy it is. Put in on video/pictures and post on youtube.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom