So I Am Writing A Paper On The Mental Affects InstaGrams Has On The Female Mind

I mean, ****....there are dudes on here living vicariously through bammas like Dan Blizerian. And it goes on and on. But yea...this is a female problem.

Yall can be politically correct all you want. You know damn well women's emotions are AFFECTED more by likes. I mean look at the number of big fat blobs on IG that have 100+ likes. As if they deserve them. Come on. Saying this is not just a female problem is like Jillian Michaels trying to put Biggie on a health plan and him saying, "Nah, Gucci has a gut too." Female "problem."

Stop your damn crying

Yall can be politically correct all you want. You know damn well women's emotions are AFFECTED more by likes. I mean look at the number of big fat blobs on IG that have 100+ likes. As if they deserve them. Come on. Saying this is not just a female problem is like Jillian Michaels trying to put Biggie on a health plan and him saying, "Nah, Gucci has a gut too." Female "problem."

Stop your damn crying

did you really just do that jill mcmichales putting biggi on a health plan :rofl:

Yo what was that NT conspiracy last summer about DC secretly being a woman? :lol:

If I remember correctly the evidence was somewhat solid.

Last edited:

Stop your damn crying

Because there's not a 291 page thread filled with male NTers looking for IG followers...from other men. That'd make a much more interesting paper.

Blame the males for the narcissism on instagram.  Before instagram females keep hoards of pics in their phone, on myspace, etc.  Before that they keep a digital camera or a disposable camera in their purse, and kept all those photos in a drawer or a box in their closet.  This is what most females like to do which is take pics. 

If anything I think it's these thirst bot beta males that turned IG into this look at me and what I got rest haven.

Last edited:

E. It blurs the lines of reality and fantasy by creating an exchange of praise for doctored images, thus causing said women to carry themselves as if their photo filters have real world capabilities.
i think this is the best answer
i agree.  This documentary might help.  It's about the modeling and advertising industry. I deals with similar issue

you can watch it in full on Hulu for free

http://www.hulu.com/watch/198883

this study is discussed in the documentary

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/20/world/study-finds-tv-alters-fiji-girls-view-of-body.html

In just 3 years after television was introduced in Fiji, the number of girls that admitted to purging rose from 0 to 11%

D. Easy way out. into, paragraph 1- A, paragraph 2-B, Paragraph 3-D, Closing statements. Finished. B grade. celebrate :smoking

What are you writing this paper for? Your own study? You about to really research and show your findings to the world or what?

Usually a I need help with my homework thread would get locked but I think you just made this thread to generate a discussion and we'll never see a paper.

Topic wise you could iden the scope and apply it to all social history though, even document the history of it back to myspace and sconex. Also I think you guys are just as much invested in "likes" and "followers" as females just for different reasons. I don't have an IG account and probably never will. If it wasn't for the Draya thread I wouldn't even have a reason to go there.

If you're somehow affected in society by them being affected by IG (assuming you'd have a chance with them if it didn't exist and create this subculture and mindset) perhaps you should start looking for other types of females in different places if you want to be happy.

If you're somehow affected in society by them being affected by IG (assuming you'd have a chance with them if it didn't exist and create this subculture and mindset) perhaps you should start looking for other types of females in different places if you want to be happy.
I don't have a smart phone. I don't have IG. Nice try though

Back
Top Bottom