So I am going to Beaverton, OR

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

You do know they do not let anyone on the Nike campus?

Yeah I got a good connect, so it wont be an issue. My spell check apologizes for the spelling error
grin.gif
what kind of connect? you ain't getting in son... better to just google 
frown.gif

to be honest, the idea of being on campus is cool and all.... but in reality its just whatever atleast to me. the memorabilia and whatnot is nice and all the activities they could have there, but it's nothing too special. people working, workingout, and walking around campus. some offices and "vaults" are real cool seeing stuff you've never seen or should expect to see next year but yeah its alright

to be honest, the idea of being on campus is cool and all.... but in reality its just whatever atleast to me. the memorabilia and whatnot is nice and all the activities they could have there, but it's nothing too special. people working, workingout, and walking around campus. some offices and "vaults" are real cool seeing stuff you've never seen or should expect to see next year but yeah its alright

Never been but I'm guessing there are probably going to be a lot of cubicles there. Maybe a few water coolers and some coffee machines too.

Never been but I'm guessing there are probably going to be a lot of cubicles there. Maybe a few water coolers and some coffee machines too.

I have been down there many times since my uncle worked there til he retired. It's cool but your not gonna see anything special.

Def not worth a trip to lame Oregon for. Do yourself a favor and come up to Seattle!

I have been down there many times since my uncle worked there til he retired. It's cool but your not gonna see anything special.

Def not worth a trip to lame Oregon for. Do yourself a favor and come up to Seattle!

I got to visit nike basketball today ...... Got to see the whole 2012 lines. LBJ, Kobes, surprise signature shoe lines. unbelievable

I got to visit nike basketball today ...... Got to see the whole 2012 lines. LBJ, Kobes, surprise signature shoe lines. unbelievable

I was tbi king about this the other day. I wonder if they do let people in their campus. I wouldn't mind taking a trip just to see what it's about.

I was tbi king about this the other day. I wonder if they do let people in their campus. I wouldn't mind taking a trip just to see what it's about.

Originally Posted by GhengesK

laugh.gif
Same thing I had in mind.

All the ill areas that you'd like to visit will be off-limits, I'm guessing.

Originally Posted by GhengesK

laugh.gif
Same thing I had in mind.

All the ill areas that you'd like to visit will be off-limits, I'm guessing.

Back
Top Bottom