So, does anyone want to help me find this #$%&*#?____Vol- Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PhatBalla23
No wonder the hammer didn't do any damage, you frail as hell son.
laugh.gif

finally a NTer that does something before crying to NT and making a thread

That fool wouldve caught a beat down in front of all those people

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

Then I finally saw him in a car, I ran there and hit his car window with a hammer (which I carry to every meet up just in case).
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
you didn't get the plate #?
he's Korean and has an ugly #$& face filled with pimples.
NOO!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how did I miss that lmaooo

roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT CELLPHONE PROVIDER DOES HE HAVE?

GOTO A STORE, PRETEND TO PAY THE BILL, AND AS WHAT ADDY IS ON THE ACCOUNT, AND BOUNCEEEEEE ONCE U GET IT, B4 MAKING THE PAYMENT OF COURSE.

GOTO A STORE, PRETEND TO PAY THE BILL, AND AS WHAT ADDY IS ON THE ACCOUNT, AND BOUNCEEEEEE ONCE U GET IT, B4 MAKING THE PAYMENT OF COURSE.

Damn how that hammer did destroy that window is beyond me. Instead of looking for kicks, try a bench and some weights

But I'll text mr Kim.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Hmm, good idea, but wouldn't it be suspicious if the convo went like this...
Me: Hey,I'm trying to pay my bill.
SP(Service Provider):yeah, what's your number?
Me:571 366 0368, And may I ask what address it is associated with?
SP: Why is that?
Me:..????

Maybe one of y'all NT detectives can give it a try and post it?

And for those of y'all trying to play with the dude via text or calling, do not mention you're from Niketalk because
I don't want him to go on here and see this thread of things I'm about to do.
grin.gif

That carnival! I was gonna take my lil cousins there this weekend yo! Off of Little River Turnpike?

That spot is FILLED with Koreans....Like a Korean Eden....i wouldnt be surprised if you spot him at the Shila across the street one of these days man.

But yea ALWAYS bring someone else with you for these types of transactions off of CL. Hit me up if you need any help im leaving to Vietnam next wednesday!

Btw this NiPxD aka NguyenPowderIX, banned again
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Couldn't find a Jon Kim in Arlington, VA.
But honestly, why would you have money in hand?
I always keep in different pocket than my wallet and only pull out the money after i look at shoes.

edit:
found a John K Kim, but I doubt it's the same guy

niketalk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
why'd you have the money in your hand? Did he say "yoink" when he did it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man lol but did he say yoink tho?
roll.gif
That hammer looks like its big enough to break a car window so what really happened, and just a lil advice for your next meetup, keep your money in ur pocket until the shoes are inspected.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCpowder

That carnival! I was gonna take my lil cousins there this weekend yo! Off of Little River Turnpike?

That spot is FILLED with Koreans....Like a Korean Eden....i wouldnt be surprised if you spot him at the Shila across the street one of these days man.

But yea ALWAYS bring someone else with you for these types of transactions off of CL. Hit me up if you need any help im leaving to Vietnam next wednesday!

Btw this NiPxD aka NguyenPowderIX, banned again
tired.gif
Yeah, that one lol, and I live 5 minutes walking from Shila. I've done probably 20 transactions via Craigslist and all of them have gone smooth so far. It's just this was the only guy who tried to do something sneaky.

And yeah, Vietnam is cool. I used to live in Saigon and went to Bien Vung Tau a lot haha. Haven't been back since 2006 and heard it has changed a lot. But try some of the food from the street vendors..they're pretty good and hella cheap. Watch out for that thit cho though.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've been banned too many times too
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom