So did Nike release a Eggplant Foamposite boot?? PICS

Nevamind the colorway...

Foamposite boot's in general r disgusting...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

not for me
but the DMV will be like....
riot_athens_1209.jpg

hell yeah thats true
laugh.gif

i live in the dmv area the nova part all the bums rock nike boots i swear the non fresh people
tired.gif
its sad how they can dress

DMV resident here, and I can tell you it will be pandemonium when/if these drop. I'm talking looting, riots, dogs and cats living together, old testamenttype +%*...

Originally Posted by Trieze K

DMV resident here, and I can tell you it will be pandemonium when/if these drop. I'm talking looting, riots, dogs and cats living together, old testament type +%*...
laugh.gif

the low tops look half decent. Not feelin the high boot at all.....Wack juice. Lows maybe.....

we get plenty of snow here, but i would never even consider copping those. major fail imo.

will be rockin this winter... definitly wasnt feelin the blues i felt like they cheapened the orlando colorway, did'nt need the blacks cause regular allblack goadomes get the job done and i will never wear them but i just feel different about the eggplants i feel like i will definitly rock these this winter

i can understand the hate for the purple and blue, they just don't look right. but, the black pair looked clean, I would definitely pick up for a goodprice, they are some solid boots and look like they are built like tanks. always good for those of us who experience true winter from time to time.

These boots are fire.. will go perfect with the rest of the boots I have.. still trying to find the all blacks.. but the royal and black are fire too.. nicepair of boot cuts, white or black v-neck, and black leather jacket/coat and im ready to go..

Mann, i dont even wanna call anyone a hater, if u dont like em, do you.... but n it comes to the DMV, Trust..... especially Bmore, these selling like hotcakes,shorr!! For these diehard Ravens fans (like myself).. PURPLE runs in our blood!!!

Back
Top Bottom