So did JB switch the colors on the ankle padding of the new Retro II's?

^^ I know, right? Its not necessary. Its not like if I tried to buy a pair of Air Penny II's I'd have to deal with a bunch of changes, so why the Air Jordan II? I mean, its one thing if the original mold is destroyed, but don't go outta the way to make MORE changes

Originally Posted by rockwell666

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

they nice not too much of a difference between these and the OG's

Really??? Have you ever SEEN a pair of ORIGINALS?

How would you feel if there was a red fading to black outline around the main side panel on a VI for instance? Would that still be same as the original? No, of course not. Couple that with the black Nike backtab changing to red, and this is less like the 04 issue which wasn't even NEAR the original either.

Well, lately there hasnt been many retro made that are "exactly" like the OGs for one reason or another.  Just gotta find a way to cope with it if you plan on buying.  If you dont plan on buying, more power to ya, bro.
wink.gif

Quality is wack therefore shoe is wack the anniversary II's much better quality than these pieces of crap.

Quality is wack therefore shoe is wack the anniversary II's much better quality than these pieces of crap.

The OG Low cut White/Red/Blacks & High & Low Top White/Red/Grays had the piping on the side, but not the OG High White/Red/Blacks, check out the Kiss The Rim dunk pic from the '87 dunk contest - has anyone tried to custom their II's by either cutting the piping off w/ an exacto knife or painting it white to look like the OG's? Would like to see how this would turn out before I screwed up my '03's!! I prefer the OG look way better, waaayyyy cleaner

The OG Low cut White/Red/Blacks & High & Low Top White/Red/Grays had the piping on the side, but not the OG High White/Red/Blacks, check out the Kiss The Rim dunk pic from the '87 dunk contest - has anyone tried to custom their II's by either cutting the piping off w/ an exacto knife or painting it white to look like the OG's? Would like to see how this would turn out before I screwed up my '03's!! I prefer the OG look way better, waaayyyy cleaner

Back
Top Bottom