So Costco Sells Carne Asada Bakes Now? Vol. Since When?

i was juiced at first too, but i got one and it's a huge hot pocket. i'm pretty sure the all white chicken pieces are better than the cheap pieces of steak.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I don't like tomatoes or onions so I couldnt eat that crap.
That an Italian flag in your avatar? And you don't like tomatoes or onions? For real?

That an Italian flag in your avatar? And you don't like tomatoes or onions? For real?

Going to costco tomorrow.. looks
pimp.gif

please post your location on where these are at... im curious to see if these are in nj... and yes the meatball bakes are piff... i still cop them on the regular
pimp.gif

please post your location on where these are at... im curious to see if these are in nj... and yes the meatball bakes are piff... i still cop them on the regular
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Mexico, been like that for a while now too lazy to fix it.
laugh.gif
And yea, it's just as bad. I don't like salsa. One time when I was a lil kid I ordered a torta, and thats when I realized I wouldn't eat that stuff again. I threw up at the restaurant.
frown.gif
I like grilled onions tho, not sure how that worked out.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Mexico, been like that for a while now too lazy to fix it.
laugh.gif
And yea, it's just as bad. I don't like salsa. One time when I was a lil kid I ordered a torta, and thats when I realized I wouldn't eat that stuff again. I threw up at the restaurant.
frown.gif
I like grilled onions tho, not sure how that worked out.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

We just got pizza in ours. It's dank. Anyone else got this as well?? It might only be a regional promotion.
Really? I thought hot dogs and pizza were standard at all the Costco's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

We just got pizza in ours. It's dank. Anyone else got this as well?? It might only be a regional promotion.
Really? I thought hot dogs and pizza were standard at all the Costco's
laugh.gif

Never heard of this. Working there=tired of everything on the menu
but my costco got the mocha freeze pallet in like 3 months ago but we still aren't selling them for some reason.

Never heard of this. Working there=tired of everything on the menu
but my costco got the mocha freeze pallet in like 3 months ago but we still aren't selling them for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom