So Costco Sells Carne Asada Bakes Now? Vol. Since When?

47515_10150235832995725_812390724_14515160_1800030_n.jpg

Does your local Costco have them?
nerd.gif

first time i seen them was about a month ago.

my local costco just got them tho. they're
pimp.gif

first time i seen them was about a month ago.

my local costco just got them tho. they're
pimp.gif

my costco stay late with stuff, we just got mocha freezes a month ago and we the biggest volume on the east coast.

my costco stay late with stuff, we just got mocha freezes a month ago and we the biggest volume on the east coast.

My parents went the other day and I asked them to bring me a chicken bake. They came back with this and said they didn't have any chicken ones anymore. I don't like tomatoes or onions so I couldnt eat that crap. Made me mad
laugh.gif

My parents went the other day and I asked them to bring me a chicken bake. They came back with this and said they didn't have any chicken ones anymore. I don't like tomatoes or onions so I couldnt eat that crap. Made me mad
laugh.gif

We just got pizza in ours. It's dank. Anyone else got this as well?? It might only be a regional promotion.

We just got pizza in ours. It's dank. Anyone else got this as well?? It might only be a regional promotion.

i was juiced at first too, but i got one and it's a huge hot pocket. i'm pretty sure the all white chicken pieces are better than the cheap pieces of steak.

Back
Top Bottom