So, can I get a list of chains NY DOESN'T have???

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

The closest Sonic to NYC is on Route 46 in NJ, yes I've driven there just to see what the hype was about. We just got a Red Robin in Long Island about 2-3 months ago. No Bojangles either.

never heard of a Red Robin opening up in LI. what town/county is it in? and I could be wrong because I never ate at the place, but I THINK there used to be a Bojangles somewhere in Nassau County. not sure tho

where is there a red robin?
nerd.gif

There's one in Carle Place

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

The closest Sonic to NYC is on Route 46 in NJ, yes I've driven there just to see what the hype was about. We just got a Red Robin in Long Island about 2-3 months ago. No Bojangles either.

never heard of a Red Robin opening up in LI. what town/county is it in? and I could be wrong because I never ate at the place, but I THINK there used to be a Bojangles somewhere in Nassau County. not sure tho

where is there a red robin?
nerd.gif

There's one in Carle Place

Yo, I'm all about the sandwich spots. Good thing is NYC just got Potbelly's which is a midwest chain and is
pimp.gif

I have yet to see Jimmy John's near NYC, the closest Jimmy Johns i've seen is on the Rutgers New Brunswick campus (but with grease trucks you would never see me at jimmy johns lol).

I wish we had Penn Station tho, that *@@+ is all over the midwest and is !+@$%#@ bomb ...quite possibly the best sandwich ive had in my life is their pizza sub
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Penn Station claims they sell "east coast subs," but i've definitely never had a sandwich that good and i've lived on the east coast my whole life.

Yo, I'm all about the sandwich spots. Good thing is NYC just got Potbelly's which is a midwest chain and is
pimp.gif

I have yet to see Jimmy John's near NYC, the closest Jimmy Johns i've seen is on the Rutgers New Brunswick campus (but with grease trucks you would never see me at jimmy johns lol).

I wish we had Penn Station tho, that *@@+ is all over the midwest and is !+@$%#@ bomb ...quite possibly the best sandwich ive had in my life is their pizza sub
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Penn Station claims they sell "east coast subs," but i've definitely never had a sandwich that good and i've lived on the east coast my whole life.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

The Cookout. But then again no states besides NC & SC have The Cookout and they all need it
30t6p3b.gif

The milkshakes...Jesus, Jesus.

Or The Cheesecake Factory, Applebees, PF Changs, or fricken Chili's.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

The Cookout. But then again no states besides NC & SC have The Cookout and they all need it
30t6p3b.gif

The milkshakes...Jesus, Jesus.

Or The Cheesecake Factory, Applebees, PF Changs, or fricken Chili's.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

NYC or NY?
In NYC I ain't see Panera Bread, Bojangles, Denny's, or Waffle House when I went.
There are a couple of Panera Breads in the city and some Denny's outside of the boroughs.

Back
Top Bottom