[| -- So Cam'ron is the reason for The Diplomats Drama? -- |]

^Yea and they actually have the nerve to not say he's the best ever.
roll.gif

Now they got me with Murdoch and some dudes you never heard of lol

I don't expect anything from dipset anymore. They are all done except for Cam, who will never be as big as he once was but will still put out quality musiclike he did with Public Enemy. You can see that Cam is the only one who has any style or originaity. Juelz thinking he is Wayne, Jimmy thinking he is arockstar. Cam still dresses like he always dresses minus the jerseys.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

i wouldn't really be surprised, but i honestly don't care anymore. the Dips are done...

I hate to say it, but you're right, The Dips died when they got on that Rockstar bulls*...........I miss the 4x tee, Mitchell & Ness rockin Dipset.
tired.gif
smh.gif

Word. Those were the days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Originally Posted by HOVTALK

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

the dips is ova the dips is ova
agreed... all that Hova's ova crap, wearin chancletas on the beach, peein on cds etc etc was ******ed and only had lil groupie dudes believin in it.

Got Damn Baby ballas
toy rappers/toy wrappers
Callin out my name to bring the boy backwards
Shooting air-balls at the basket
What you call money, I pay more in taxes

The tough guy disappear, then the b come out

eek.gif
hov said that? lol

Oh My God off Kingdom Come...

its kinda funny all cats really have to say about this is that they dont like the dips no more because they dress different. I've always been a big camfan, but you're all lying to yourselves saying Jimmy Didn't drop a whole mess of very notable singles that everyone was rockin with since he starteddroppin albums. I wish Juelz had the green light to start releasing materal on Def Jam because He's one of the few artists out of NY that actually has theear of the fans. +$@% has gotten near shameful, like who from NYC is even dropping music thats getting burn right now? I'm not expecting super deep musicbut atleast some damn entertainment with some East Coast swag.

Up Top Crunk??????????????
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

how many times are u gonna say that? its far from it.
indifferent.gif

but yea, these dude have been done since Jim Jones really started thinkin he was 'the man'. and juelz should've knew what it was from the moment hestarted rollin with Jim throughout all the Cam/50 beef.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Juelz went on to say that it's Cam, who needs to answer the tough questions about Juelz's situation.
LOL....."I seen $$$#!+ go from handlin birds to ramblin words". My how the "so called" mighty Dips have fallen. It's pretty much the end of the road for these dudes.

Better question. Who didn't?

Preach choir.

hahaha good quote.

Better question. Who didn't?
The best question is where is HumanCrack?

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

i wouldn't really be surprised, but i honestly don't care anymore. the Dips are done...

Well you can put a fork in em if even Paperstacks feels this way
laugh.gif

it's funny how people say cam is done..the dips is done..but yet everytime a topic about one of em pops up its automatic 5+ pages...wasn't the publicenemy topic like 30 pages?

Yeah screw jim and juelz..they are done
Cam on the other hand isnt and has a chance to make a comeback

Funny how everyone is relating the Dip situation to Jay-Z

If Juelz has a problem with Cam, then it's just an issue between those two...cat's stay reaching.

Anyhow, all things must come to an end....the Dips had a nice little run for a minute but it's a wrap.

Everyone saying they wished they 'dressed like before'

yall most likely changed up your style too....

Musically, of course they were better before

Back
Top Bottom