So Cal Universities?

saw this floating around the internet... thought it was funny given the status of ucla football...

2rz7908.jpg

btw, BOTH USC AND UCLA are fine schools (academically and athletically). this coming from an ex-trojan too so shut it and respect each other (real talk).

they are both the best schools in Los Angeles. People just argue which they think is better because of who wins in sports. You can find some majors better atUCLA while others are better at USC. Neither school is better they are just special in there own ways and people need to realize that.

MexicanSoul wrote:
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

MexicanSoul wrote:

MexicanSoul wrote:

Greezee wrote:
What's going on in here? Dude asked about schools and it turned into a USC/ucla battle.
laugh.gif

Question, how is UCLA's sports program overall better than USC's?
The only lame in here is this elitist jag off first born. I graduated from a Cal State and got my masters from pepperdine so i'm not siding with UCLA...hell, I live 2 minutes away from SC. aside from the hot black track chicks that attend...USC is full of spoiled brats, promiscuous women and athletes who would otherwise be discriminated against in public if not for the maroon and gold on their uniforms.

indifferent.gif
I make 65k year for working 9 months, 7 hrs a day.
laugh.gif

I am a Financial adviser for one of the biggest litigation management firms in the world. I make well over 6 digits, I haven't lived at home in over 14 years nor need my parents money, my grades got me a full ride. For the record 03 is the year of the MBA, 01 was the 2 B.S. degrees.

P.S., I dropped your yearly salary on my car small timer. And I played for USC's baseball program and have a national championship to show for it. You truly failed coming at me.

roll.gif
ok. Im quite happy with my life and how much I make and most people would consider my current state as cleary doing well. Everyone on this site that resides in L.A. and one that lives in Canada can cosign to how I am in real life...HUMBLE...which you ,tiny, are not. <<<<< someone is really mad.

WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! THIS MEXICAN SOLE KID GOT TORN A NEW HOLE!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line is... who can provide for their family, that's a real man.

construction FTW!!!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom