SO CAL SUMMIT @ DODGER STADIUM WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!

I'm down for either a baseball or a basketball game. Now I guess I just wait for the specifics so I can give a definite yes or no. Should be fun!

I'm down for either a baseball or a basketball game. Now I guess I just wait for the specifics so I can give a definite yes or no.
WJ4, Michael, Alberto, Angel?
nerd.gif

I say Dodger game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I'm a 20 year old alcoholic. I'm dead serious.
wink.gif
Is that really something to be proud of?

Did I say "hey I'm only 20 and I'm cool cause I drink a lot" Hell nah so what the hell you trippin on foo.

Relax young buck, the only one trippin' is you. Wait till you turn 21. Tryin' to get us grown folk caught up with your underage drinking self.
laugh.gif

I'm down for whatever. Can someone buy me drinks though please? I'm a 20 year old alcoholic. I'm dead serious.
wink.gif

That wasn't you right? Really? We're really going to hook up an underage alcoholic?
I meant that I'm dead serious if someone got me, not that I'm dead serious being an alcoholic.

Now how the hell did you pull that from what I quoted you from earlier?

Kid quoting himself just to correct himself. Sa'll good kid. I mean, we all ain't mind readers.
laugh.gif

okay, still working out the pricing to see whats cheaper....
the dodger game, we can get full as hell and the dodger dogs are money, nachos, all that.... ask handsome b wunderknees.

damn rocco?????? you and erin coming? lol hahhhahahhhaaa

aite, and GREEZEE?

man.

get dumbo GA to show up, he tried to throw me a 57 fake story last time about he was on that thizz with some birds. cmon mane.

west2east, I assume you'll bring protection.
laugh.gif

okay, well the soonest we could do a dodger game would be march 31th and for like $35 a head in the all you can eat section.
if we wait a day, it would be $23 a person
April 1st would be best. It is cheaper, plus, I doubt you can score 40+ tickets in the RF Pavilion on Opening Day. Furthermore, it might not be"All You Can Eat" on Opening Day, just a heads up. Good Luck.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

okay, still working out the pricing to see whats cheaper....
the dodger game, we can get full as hell and the dodger dogs are money, nachos, all that.... ask handsome b wunderknees.

damn rocco?????? you and erin coming? lol hahhhahahhhaaa

aite, and GREEZEE?

man.

get dumbo GA to show up, he tried to throw me a 57 fake story last time about he was on that thizz with some birds. cmon mane.

My dude said 57 fake! Damn! I haven't heard that name in years!
laugh.gif

I'll get at GA and let him know what's going down. Tell your securtiy dude with the itchy trigger finger I said what up.
laugh.gif
You know what I'm talking about.

Okay so then it's a Dodger game? I agree, cheaper is better I've got a 17,ooo dollar tuition I gotta get paid off, lol. Hopefully it's on a tuesdayor thursday.....?

okay, i'll start working on the dodgers game,
y'all know the routine, it'll be paypal. Im trying to get it as cheap as possible.

group rate and I'll have LRG throw in gear for this.

count me in in +1. i was planning on going to opening day anyway so see if you can make it another day and so it's cheaper also

word im down too...i havent been to a summit since umm.... a few years back when we met up at Grey 1 and did the Mini Golf.

lets make it happen i wanna take pics of giants fans gettin punked again, that was cool how the niketalk lrg summit thing was on the scoreboard when we wentlast time.

ben whats the PP addy? i get paid this coming friday so ill shoot a payment over your way as soon as that direct deposit comes through

APRIL 2nd!!! Ben I can bring you the cash because my Paypal is M.I.A. Let me know and I'llbring it up to the shop.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I'm down for either a baseball or a basketball game. Now I guess I just wait for the specifics so I can give a definite yes or no.
WJ4, Michael, Alberto, Angel?
nerd.gif

I say Dodger game
pimp.gif

The first sounds do-able, I got class that night on the 2nd. I'll try and scrounge together some change so i can get this paypal poppin.

Back
Top Bottom