pimp.gif

and not a single damn is given.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

weak at this man stylin on all yall with the supreme and 40" LED but he cant even return an iPad... dude is grimey

obviously he thinkx Henz aint man enough to go get his %!#%... 

when i return to this thread I had better see photos from Henz Gods ipad of dude layin n a pool of his own blood and a lousville lodged in his tv

if he lives in nyc i'll get polorico to go pay him a visit. im serious too, dude is a real life troll and it would be hilarious to videotape him going to mr. parks house.

So has this guy posted in the thread or posted at all since? a tweet?

How. Am. I. Just. Reading. This. Thread. All types of lulz in here. All NT needs to wrap the year up right is a vid of the goods being retrieved.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

if he lives in nyc i'll get polorico to go pay him a visit. im serious too, dude is a real life troll and it would be hilarious to videotape him going to mr. parks house.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at calling Polo a real life troll

I'm in chi. Get me info, ill run up on dude for sure. Just for lulz and I could use the exercise.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
he really is though.  my man would talk to some females and get shut down and tell them that he hoped they got cancer while im sitting there like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
    but back to mr. park.  i kinda wanna pay him a visit.  dude looks like the frail type who's dad shoulda beat him when he was a child to give him some manliness.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Hold up hold up hold up that's the dude you got got by? Son looks like the biggest herb I ever seen.

This.
But that kid's a @%%$. I hope you get your iPad back. 

Lol thats him? and thats you? smfh.......

u deserve it back for letting him borrow it

but u dont deserve getting it back for letting this guy steal from u.

How do we know he is using different Alias though? im sure i see him everyday in Boston. idk though.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by capuT

how is this thread still alive

because NTers are   
75315ff5f07ca48387dbd2da4bf3a357a294d32_r.jpg

- This thread was full of 
roll.gif
 and 
laugh.gif
 at many of the Gifs.

- The ksteey punches were just to much, so wrong but yet so right lol.

-Sorry for your lost on the Ipad. Hope you get it back or at least get compensation.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
he really is though.  my man would talk to some females and get shut down and tell them that he hoped they got cancer while im sitting there like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
    but back to mr. park.  i kinda wanna pay him a visit.  dude looks like the frail type who's dad shoulda beat him when he was a child to give him some manliness.
LMAO
I can imagine him doing that. 
laugh.gif

henz your my dude and all but how do you get scammed by this dude?
laugh.gif
 c'mon son.. You acting like son strong armed me

Back
Top Bottom