So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Wheres the NT detectives at
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Why dont you tell us where to get iPad's for $150 and then maybe I'll care

I'm sayin.
laugh.gif
But Nah that's some b**** %#% sh!#. I would only do something like with somebody that I know for sure is gonna pay me back. Some dudes ain't got no honor.

Lulz @ making friends on NT...before you know it you'll be texting them from your wife's phone in order to get a response
nerd.gif

Grimey. I remember he tried to scam Shad earlier this year. I think it was him anyway.

Its foul because he's ALWAYS at DMV/NY summits.... somebody's gonna catch him soon

NT Detectives, get to work. henz0 will be waiting.

Spoiler [+]
t54nc0.jpg

shabooyah1124 for NT Douche of the Year (shameless plug, voting soon!)

image.jpg

The Asian Uncle Ruckus, Sneaker Connoisseur, Chicagoan to the fullest, Champion of the West, and mama's boy.

dude always came thru to the summits ... i had to learn the hard way too ... not everybody on NT is cool

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Well...

Not to add insult to injury, but I had to talk an NTer who posted in this thread from straight beating him down @ the last D.A.R. meetup at Arundel Mills...

He showed up to a couple D.A.R. meet-ups, but that didn't really solidify anything.

He's also a pathological liar, which people that went to high school with him have confirmed in the NVA area.

Dude been telling everyone he's at Michigan U. Psht. I ain't putting all his business out there, but...

I've spotted him in Nova a couple times during "class" time.

Maybe you should have asked in the local forum, people would have told you about him.

He won't dare show his face again.

Only reason he came to Arundel because he was threatened.

I chatted it up with him before I left, just to see how many lies he could tell in 5 minutes.

Sad jo.

When I see him, I'll get your money. On the spot. Guaranteed.

Dude on some deep cover #$#@ with yall.
laugh.gif

Everybody keeps saying yeah dude is cool and he was plotting to get yall for your stuff. Gotta watch everybody nowadays.

Good luck getting the ipad back. Call up the henzombies and let them ride on dude. If the ipad isn't working bust it over his head. Hey you weren't using it anyways right.

Back
Top Bottom