So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I love white women. I love asian women. Shoot I love blue women. I don't discriminate
pimp.gif

navi-woman-high-quality-avatar-movie-desktop-background-wallpapers.jpg

but she does....

bradley-zoe-saldana-kissing.jpg

interracial-zoe-saldana-jill-johnson-jpistudios450.jpg

ashton-kutcher-zoe-saldana-bernie-mac-2005-16247.jpg

Jake_Sully_15_HD.png

Originally Posted by MonStar1

yet she's extremely proud of her black heritage even when being interviewed by Dominican reporters who refuse to call her black. So what exactly is the problem?

I also thought that men would prefer an ugly white girl over a good looking black girl? White people can't win no matter what
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

care about what? you liking white women? bro, you can bang donkeys for all im concerned
care about race of the chicks i talk to? after talking to you ive realized i like white women, i prefer it, they make my body feel good, and it has nothing to do with me putting a race above another, sue me

Hmm welcome to the dark-side my friend
wink.gif

Damn now every time I smash a white girl I'm a be thinking I'm putting one race over another, I gotta go smash an equal number of women from every race for the sake of equality
nerd.gif
I think my white count and black are about the same, which may surprise some people---I need to do some catching up Asians, Latinas, Indians, Eskimos, Aborigenes women
I been slipping
you mean light side
27540_364536394118_9441_n.jpg

yea man its a tough job, if you cant take it call me and i will smash some for you, but lucky for you theres only 3 races, the "races" you named are just derivatives of black/white mixes or asians, or if you really want to get technical their all products of the bottleneck effect that happened when !*%# sapiens migrated out of Africa

Ok makes my job easier then, I guess I gotta smash more "Asians", maybe Eskimos fall into that category who knows

You said race is not visual--I gave you multiple other ways that have nothing to do with skin color (facial structure, etc) in which race can be visual---stop playing dumb

And what's wrong with saying "Beautiful ivory princesses"? I bet if I said beautiful ebony princesses you wouldn't bring it up ever, you'd prolly just cosign and throw up a black first--or whatever the color of your fist is

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by MonStar1

yet she's extremely proud of her black heritage even when being interviewed by Dominican reporters who refuse to call her black. So what exactly is the problem?

I also thought that men would prefer an ugly white girl over a good looking black girl? White people can't win no matter what
laugh.gif

Word, people stay equating dating outside your race to not liking your culture. Even if you have a preference of women outside your race/ethnicity you can still be proud of who you are. I bet if a black dude only dates a latina or even Asian they wouldn't get as much flack for it.

Originally Posted by richyung412

WHITE WOMENZ >>>> SPANISH GIRLS > INDIAN/MIDDLE EASTERN GIRLS > ASIAN GIRLS > DOG CRAP > SEWAGE WASTE > BLACK GIRLS

thanks for sharing. god bless and have a nice day  

WHITE WOMENZ >>>> SPANISH GIRLS > INDIAN/MIDDLE EASTERN GIRLS > ASIAN GIRLS > DOG CRAP > SEWAGE WASTE > BLACK GIRLS
Really though? And no I'm not up in arms about it, but it's really that serious for you? Did a black girl spit in your face or somethin?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Really though? And no I'm not up in arms about it, but it's really that serious for you? Did a black girl spit in your face or somethin?  
laugh.gif

Not at all and yes ive had MANY black girls before. Its just that 90% of them are HOODRATS and i HATE hoodrats. Most are rude and have a 'tude. And talk so GHETTO And mostly all other races of females look better

I was about to agree with u then I saw the pics and realized your theory is defunct.  Not into any of those girls u posted and I'm all into white girls. The media does give the most attention to white women but women of other races are becoming more predominant. 

As I should

And you didn't say anything about that other stuff because it puts all kinda holes in your argument, can someone be genuinely proud of black culture, music, art, achievements and like white women? Simple question or is that too much for you?
just realized your name is anton lavey
eek.gif
? you love white girls stop playing
laugh.gif
 What's the deal with that man?

Because black people had to struggle, I can't like white women?
laugh.gif
You people can say black women have the greatest bodies ever and are the most beautiful women on the planet and people can't say the same about white women?

Yea are you just telling yourself this, because based on this exchange you clearly care
ohwell.gif

I could be the proudest black man ever, rock a dashiki and a kufi 24/7 but just as long as I like white women none of the other aspects of black culture that I'm proud of matter--BS
laugh.gif

man, fine you win, you keep dodgin the fact that youre controlling your mind, i didnt say anything about all that other stuff so your diversion tactics are beastly

As I should

And you didn't say anything about that other stuff because it puts all kinda holes in your argument, can someone be genuinely proud of black culture, music, art, achievements and like white women? Simple question or is that too much for you?
it does always seem like the most 'afrocentric' people end up with someone who's not black
henry louis gates for example, dedicates his entire life to researching black people all over the world, yet chose a white woman to be the mother of his child

i mean it's none of my business, but does seem somewhat hypocritical 
eyes.gif

its like that common lyric 

"State senators, life twirls, most sell out

like a dread with a white girl"

Originally Posted by bleach

man, fine you win, you keep dodgin the fact that youre controlling your mind, i didnt say anything about all that other stuff so your diversion tactics are beastly

As I should

it does always seem like the most 'afrocentric' people end up with someone who's not black
henry louis gates for example, dedicates his entire life to researching black people all over the world, yet chose a white woman to be the mother of his child

eyes.gif

Hypocritical?

There is a long list of things from other cultures I love Asian, European, Latin etc Does this downplay the pride I have for my culture or are you just a racist?

As I should

eyes.gif

not that anything is wrong with it but gates kinda reminds me of that scene in im gonna gitcha suckah when the guy who is muslims owns the all black eccentric store and is preaching all this black panther stuff.. then his lilly white wife comes out.

As I should

eyes.gif

Hypocritical?

There is a long list of things from other cultures I love Asian, European, Latin etc Does this downplay the pride I have for my culture or are you just a racist?

how does what i said make me racist? i think you need to look in a dictionary
Originally Posted by LDJ

As I should

eyes.gif

not that anything is wrong with it but gates kinda remindsme of that scene in im gonna gitcha suckah when the guy who is muslims owns the all black eccentric store and is preaching all this black panther stuff.. then his lilly white wife comes out.
forgot about that movie
laugh.gif

^^^Don't forget my man the militant dude from don't be a menace
pimp.gif

Dudes in this thread looking like this right now, smh

greg-jones-proposes-thumb-400xauto-30061.jpg

bleach wrote:

i mean it's none of my business, but does seem somewhat hypocritical�
eyes.gif

its like that common lyric�

Hypocritical?

how does what i said make me racist? �i think you need to look in a dictionary�
Originally Posted by LDJ

i mean it's none of my business, but does seem somewhat hypocritical�
eyes.gif

its like that common lyric�

not that anything is wrong with it but gates kinda reminds�me of that scene in im gonna gitcha suckah when the guy who is muslims owns the all black eccentric store and is preaching all this black panther stuff.. then his lilly white wife comes out.
��
forgot about that movie�
laugh.gif

man why arent there movies like this anymore? i mean have we really turned into a nation that prefers the likes of movies like duece bigalow and countless remakes of madea
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom