so... anybody get their Kony kit yet?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I honestly can't even clown people that did this. Dude is super shiesty and needs to get checked ASAP
indifferent.gif

donating and getting lied to is 1 thing.

buying a t shirt and posters to let everyone know that "they care" is another
G T F O  homie you have BOTH the NT donation badges
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey!
frown.gif

Didin't the whole #KONY2012 movement end when that guy on the video was caught masturbating or something?

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

So is that blanket day thing still happening? i need to know cause my commute is a b***** as it is.

why wouldn't it?

KONY must be stopped, b.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

So is that blanket day thing still happening? i need to know cause my commute is a b***** as it is.

This is what I wanna know, is that +%** thing still going to happen?
nerd.gif

Since *#%% is tomorrow, what is supposed to happen on that day? Please excuse my ignorance and unwillingness to watch that kony video, but what is supposed to happen in that day? Are there going to be live feeds and are they going to be protesting?

laugh.gif
at four twenty being censored. Sucks for whichever NTer has a birthday on that day.

Originally Posted by iYen

Since *#%% is tomorrow, what is supposed to happen on that day? Please excuse my ignorance and unwillingness to watch that kony video, but what is supposed to happen in that day? Are there going to be live feeds and are they going to be protesting?

via google: 
If you go on the website, you can pledge your name. Or you can join the movement of *+*%. The movement of *+*% known as “Cover the Night

kony blah blah, onto more important things. %*@@ (four.twenty) is censored?

that's my goddamn birthday. which madman is responsible for this communist censorship?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by iYen

via google: 
If you go on the website, you can pledge your name. Or you can join the movement of *+*%. The movement of *+*% known as “Cover the Night

Back
Top Bottom