So about the whole Conan-Leno-Tonight show situation

I just found out but if you didnt know NBC didnt like the rating and they want to move jay to 11:35 and thetonight show at 12:05............I thought Conanhaving to follow Jay again was a slap in the face but now this? no way, Conan shouldnt even consider it, its an insult esp for a show that has been like 60years at 11:35

crazy stuff going on at NBC, Conan on Fox...... maybe?

btw with all these people getting pushed back, my man carson daily gonna be on at 7am
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Carson Daly doesnt even have a talk show anymore, I like his new program format a helluva lot more.

I haven't read the article fully, but isn't there something on MSN.com right now that states that Conan denied the NBC offer about going to 12:05am. Iftrue, that's good, that's so messed up, wasn't Jay suuposed to retire? Why are they hanging on to him...

Conana is gettin paid regardless..they did him dirty but he's still gettin the last laugh..not on his show..but still!

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

But who has more ratings on the same time frame?

Leno or Conan, if you compare both shows?
Leno did, but that isn't completely fair, Leno had 15 years to build his audience, Conan has had only 7 months.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Conana is gettin paid regardless..they did him dirty but he's still gettin the last laugh..not on his show..but still!

It's not about the money to him, he issued a statement saying The Tonight Show at 12:05 is insulting to the history of the show, and he wouldn't takepart in it's destruction.

Man ##!+ that wierd chin jittery skunk. Conan is so much better entertainment by himself than Leno, and his skits are a thousand times better.

Back
Top Bottom