So a NTer actually came through (PICS) vol. nipxd

i think i was the first one to receive a package. i posted this on the original thread but i'll post it here. i asked for cigs, pink snowballs dessertthingy, and some chips, i got this. i don't really smoke but just wanted to have a pack, still unopened. but yea thank you NIPXD
316w3rr.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Cigerettes got the Ohio tax-stamp on it...hmm....is he from Cleveland?
nerd.gif
HE IS LEBRON JAMES!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sharing the love MVP-style! Suck it Kobe!

roll.gif
smile.gif

omgggggggaaaaaahhh

i got mine tooo!!!

but... it had random stuff i didn't ask for lol
I'm not complaining. but....

magnums??
roll.gif

will post pics when I'm off work!

damn i knew he'd come thru, very cool guy.

i'm pretty sure he's from VA, where cig tax is probably still cheap...i doubt you guys would've gotten cigs if he lived in NYC LOL

laugh.gif

Sorry guys i was a bit busy so i didnt get a chance to send out ALL the packages like i said i would

My grandpa recently went through a major heart surgery and then the Yeezy came out so i camped for that...therefore the last week and a half i had no time

And finals are here, just got done taking 2 today

But i tried to sneak out 1/3 of the pacakages and glad to see some of ya'll got 'em

The next 1/3 is set for this saturday for sure

And last one will be next wednesday (my last final is tuesday)

Cheers!

And to those saying "now he got your address"....wth am i gonna send 'em now? Shipping cost for 27 packages is enough to kill me...

PS: i wanted to send the stuff without having to include my address but the PO clerk did not allow that so....i put down my friend's neighbor'saddress. Please dont send anything to them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif

Sorry guys i was a bit busy so i didnt get a chance to send out ALL the packages like i said i would

My grandpa recently went through a major heart surgery and then the Yeezy came out so i camped for that...therefore the last week and a half i had no time

But i tried to sneak out 1/3 of the pacakages and glad to see some of ya'll got 'em

Cheers!

And to those saying "now he got your address"....wth am i gonna send 'em now? Shipping cost for 27 packages is enough to kill me...

PS: i wanted to send the stuff without having to include my address but the PO clerk did not allow that so....i put down my friend's neighbor's address. Please dont send anything to them
roll.gif
the man's still coming through
pimp.gif

got worried for a sec that you forgot me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif

Cheers!

PS: i wanted to send the stuff without having to include my address but the PO clerk did not allow that so....i put down my friend's neighbor's address. Please dont send anything to them
roll.gif
props dude - i love random stuff like this on message boards, makes things interesting.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom