@#%$ snow

....i'm beginning to hate living in lynnwood, approx. 3-5 inches of snow every damn time.....and then black ice the next day...smh

^it's 2:30 am

i look outside my windows...and it's snowing again....

it's VERY hard to email teachers telling them you wont be able to go to class (word to AAS 307), and expect them to be like "oh ok sure yourgood"....when there is zero snow on campus.... welcome to my lowest GPA quarter of my college career! lol

WASHINGTON- minus our nba team and major city being better
tongue.gif
wink.gif
, you again have the best of oregon. i love the snow, but we didn't get evenan inch in portland. i have to go to mt hood or the god-awful areas in oregon (eastern, southern, or central) to get some real snow. you guys suck
tongue.gif

yo, you can have it! I hate snow/ice. And to think I used to get all hyped about it when I was younger. Guess now that I actually have places to go, and dontlike running through it make me hate it.

daaznfella, I know what you mean...kinda

there have been times when I called into work saying that I couldnt make it in and basically got laughed at cause there was NO snow in Seattle but there wereinches and inches in my area. I wouldnt care if I was lying, but it sucks when they think youre lying and youre not

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

yo, you can have it! I hate snow/ice. And to think I used to get all hyped about it when I was younger. Guess now that I actually have places to go, and dont like running through it make me hate it.

daaznfella, I know what you mean...kinda

there have been times when I called into work saying that I couldnt make it in and basically got laughed at cause there was NO snow in Seattle but there were inches and inches in my area. I wouldnt care if I was lying, but it sucks when they think youre lying and youre not

this has happened to me before. i'm pretty sure it made me look bad with my supervisor but the driveway in front of my garage is at an incline and icoudln't get my car up without sliding back down. damn snow

Back
Top Bottom