Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

it started in nyc
nerd.gif

the people who will get 11-16 inches are probably those that live in States like Connecticut or and up-state NewYork. Also those live in close proximity to mountains.

the people who will get 11-16 inches are probably those that live in States like Connecticut or and up-state NewYork. Also those live in close proximity to mountains.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

CT is about to get hammered smh at the updated forcast

#@! is "Thunder Snow"

2-3 inches an hour very possible

gov. is sendin out ALL of our snow trucks
laugh.gif
 man i'm in CT too, this thunder snow sounds like some crazy- mad weather scientist type stuff. 
expecting 10 to 14 inches where I'm at. 

a Perfect excuse to watch football all day long 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

CT is about to get hammered smh at the updated forcast

#@! is "Thunder Snow"

2-3 inches an hour very possible

gov. is sendin out ALL of our snow trucks
laugh.gif
 man i'm in CT too, this thunder snow sounds like some crazy- mad weather scientist type stuff. 
expecting 10 to 14 inches where I'm at. 

a Perfect excuse to watch football all day long 

its been snowing for like an hour here in nyc, already about an 1/2 inch on the ground SMH

its been snowing for like an hour here in nyc, already about an 1/2 inch on the ground SMH

damnit and i have to go to work tomorrow too

being a delivery driver FTL

damnit and i have to go to work tomorrow too

being a delivery driver FTL

Originally Posted by HigherGround

What are you talking about Hampton VA has about 12 inches and we are hours away from mountains.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

What are you talking about Hampton VA has about 12 inches and we are hours away from mountains.

Back
Top Bottom