Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

No... no.... noooooooooo

I was supposed to drive an hour to see more family tomorrow, this is not good.

No... no.... noooooooooo

I was supposed to drive an hour to see more family tomorrow, this is not good.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Too bad it didn't hit on Christmas...

Yeah the only time I ever remember it snowing on Christmas was when the Lakers played the Kings and Robert Horry hit that game winner off the Vlade Divac tip out.  Helped shovel the porch right after that
laugh.gif

Yeah the only time I ever remember it snowing on Christmas was when the Lakers played the Kings and Robert Horry hit that game winner off the Vlade Divac tip out.  Helped shovel the porch right after that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
lol wut.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
lol wut.

Originally Posted by romeo0o

i'm flying to vegas tomorrow. talk about timing.

lol...i did the same thing last year, left on the last plane out of the city, everything after was cancelled due to a storm, landed 5 hours later in Vegas and called my wife and she told me they were almost a foot deep in snow, meanwhile im in vegas in 78 degree weather....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by romeo0o

i'm flying to vegas tomorrow. talk about timing.

lol...i did the same thing last year, left on the last plane out of the city, everything after was cancelled due to a storm, landed 5 hours later in Vegas and called my wife and she told me they were almost a foot deep in snow, meanwhile im in vegas in 78 degree weather....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom