Snoop from The Wire = mind blown

Y'all know she's really about that life, right? Convicted of murder at 14 and a handful of drug charges. Would prbly still smash just for the story, though.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

ETFUY7_large.jpg
laugh.gif
 savage

Mind blown over what?  She just took the braids out and brushed her hair.  She still looks ugly.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one not impressed or wow-ed? I mean she put on a boat load of makeup and took a glamour shot. I don't know man, I don't see anything.

Yeah she's still ugly

that voice, them tattoos, and I'm guessing she got a Rasheed Wallace bush on dat box, nah man I can't do it

laugh.gif

I remember an old thread when dudes on here was tryina say that Snoop had the phatty when she was on the back of that motorcycle in Season 3...
sick.gif

Trust that its no way she could convert back to her feminine side...

I've seen her in action at some of these nightclubs... Even dapped her up a couple times... Straight N'a grip...

Pants sag lower than mine tho...

Chicks beast over her when they see her in the flesh... Aint'eem mad...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

that voice, them tattoos, and I'm guessing she got a Rasheed Wallace bush on dat box, nah man I can't do it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how does someone come up with that? LOL

dat white patch
devil.gif

wallace.jpg

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif

I remember an old thread when dudes on here was tryina say that Snoop had the phatty when she was on the back of that motorcycle in Season 3...
sick.gif

roll.gif

cant do it she got a real record thats worst then 90% of REAL gansters lol

she murdered a chick and got 6 years in prison

Back
Top Bottom