SNL Hilariously Addresses Diversity Problem

indifferent.gif

*shrug*  I thought it was funny

wait, looking at the time of the replies, did yall watch the vid or see previously?

Last edited:
The Ylvis the Fox parody was a trip. It was better than the original video, lol.

I mean SNL has it moments but this is taken as a serious subject

I really dont know how they should respond to this situation 

they cant just go out a hire just and black female just because

but if thats there response to it they need to try harder

that **** was boo boo 

It's sad cuz I can't really recall any prominent black female comedian that was ever apart of the SNL cast.

I only saw parts of Kerry's SNL and missed that skit. I saw this on TMZ today and I just didn't get to see it in the context so it could be funny for me.

I can only think of Maya Rudolf as the closest black female comedian on SNL...and she hasn't been apart of it for years now

Last edited:
Forgot about Maya. Don't know why she reminds me of a Latina :lol:

Funny cuz when she was on, she was the one doing Oprah.

I would have expected them to sweep it under the rug and just ignore it, so they get credit for addressing it in some way and it being funny as well.

It's definitely an issue and I can assume they'll add at least one black female comedian next season, or maybe at the end of this year.

Yeah after 40 years you would think strides have been made in that regard...

:lol: Finally watched it, Al Sharpton doesn't even look like a real person anymore with that freaky *** big head.

I just saw the skit and all I can say is what the **** happened to Al Sharpton's body? :wow:

I knew he lost weight but DAMN! :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom