*sniff* They grow up so damn fast...(PICS)

very cute...my new newphew is about to be 3 weeks old tom....quickest 3 weeks ever.

They def do grow up waaay to fast...

My daughter just turned 2 in January...felt like it was JUST her 1st bday party
smh.gif

happy.gif
(sorry for the big pic)
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
35jzggh.jpg

my son is 2 and a half now too, and me and my lady were just talking yesterday about how fast its been.

Cam August birthday for your daughter? Anyways, mad cute. And dont even get me started on the babysitter fiasco
laugh.gif

im just glad i had my son first because all my friends with girls look like they are always having a hard time
laugh.gif

damn 1YoungBlink1, your daughter has beautiful eyes. You my friend are going to have your hands full when she gets older. Enjoy your time now , infact all ofyou Dads of girls enjoy you time now.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

damn 1YoungBlink1, your daughter has beautiful eyes. You my friend are going to have your hands full when she gets older. Enjoy your time now , infact all of you Dads of girls enjoy you time now.
smh.gif
Your like the 20381019028 person 2 tell me that
laugh.gif

I kno i gotta get the hell outta NY soon
nerd.gif

why is everybody thinking this is about the Saturn...the words "so fast" should have erased that thought from everybodys minds. We've beenhearing about the Saturn for 14 years now, what the #!*% is fast about that.

Originally Posted by cristobal

Your lil' man got a clean line up
pimp.gif

Appreciated. he was walking with a MEEAAAN Diddy Bop after he looked in the mirror and got out of the chair
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom