SNES Power Rangers end credits vol. blackface Zach?

Not sure if srs. He looks like ****ing curious George even with the skin lightening around the mouth area like most animated monkeys. Come on now. You honestly can’t be serious with this.

look at Trini's mouth, same lightning around da face.

now if this was a mister PoPo convo or Jynx then there would be no question about it.

look at Trini's mouth, same lightning around da face.

now if this was a mister PoPo convo or Jynx then there would be no question about it.
I honestly don’t see anything. Maybe it’s cause I’m on mobile but I don’t see any lightening around the face.

as clear as it gets. i rest my case.

I honestly don’t see anything. Is there anyone else here who can confirm what you are seeing because I’m not seeing this skin lightening that you are speaking of at all

And if it’s there it’s definitely not as blatant as the black power rangers

I owned this game ninjahood ninjahood so I know what you’re speaking of with the graphics in the 16-bit era but there’s no reason for his lips to be that pronounced. They can be non visible like the rest. Also the ending scene with them driving by the shore has everyone sitting there cruising yet he is “pumping it up”. They exaggerated Zacks role as the “Hip Hop Kido” martial artist so they could sneak some jabs. The dancing during the end credits makes it all the more prevalent

I owned this game ninjahood ninjahood so I know what you’re speaking of with the graphics in the 16-bit era but there’s no reason for his lips to be that pronounced. They can be non visible like the rest. Also the ending scene with them driving by the shore has everyone sitting there cruising yet he is “pumping it up”. They exaggerated Zacks role as the “Hip Hop Kido” martial artist so they could sneak some jabs. The dancing during the end credits makes it all the more prevalent

all this looks like is a fishin expedition, Zack was da dancing dude, they gonna portray him as such..with da graphical limitations they had at da time.

SFA3_Dee_Jay.gif

Dee Jay is another dancing dark skin grinning dude, better graphics, better iteration of a face of a dark skinned person.

Dee Jay is another example of a jab at blacks. If the character wasn’t overtly Mike Tyson (M. Bison) he was some rhythmic character. I’m a Dee Jay and a Balrog/M. Bison/Boxer player as well :lol:

damn ninja was always on the same bs :lol:
it's funny how some people didn't want to see the blatant pattern

Back
Top Bottom