SNES Power Rangers end credits vol. blackface Zach?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j

I wanna know if I'm looking too hard.

I really don't think I am.

Son looks like he's wearing a mask, its so relatively unnatural.

As a HUGE MMPR/ Super Sentai fan, I used to play this game endlessly and I vividly remember thinking it was hilarious Zack looked like a monkey. He looked just like Apu in the Super Nintendo Aladdin game.

:smh:

I mean it’s japan in what I’m guessing is the early 90’s. They’ve always had issues with them portraying black people in racist ways

i mean so no one is gonna challenge da fact that perhaps da graphics was just trash? :lol:

Screenshot_20190106-152423.png

Genesis game did him just fine, made by Branpesto, a Japanese Developer >D

i mean so no one is gonna challenge da fact that perhaps da graphics was just trash? :lol:

*****... it looks like a monkey in the face. They could of used the other models and just darkened the skin.

The other people didn't look like Albino Gorillas though......

If they did, I could see your argument

*****... it looks like a monkey in the face. They could of used the other models and just darkened the skin.

ya spoiled *** gamers ain't ever gonna know da stuggle of 8bit-32 bit graphics being less than a arcade game, so i dont dont expect anyone under 30 to realize that graphically these game did what they could under da circumstances.

ya spoiled *** gamers ain't ever gonna know da stuggle of 8bit-32 bit graphics being less than a arcade game, so i dont dont expect anyone under 30 to realize that graphically these game did what they could under da circumstances.
Not sure if srs. He looks like ******* curious George even with the skin lightening around the mouth area like most animated monkeys. Come on now. You honestly can’t be serious with this.

Literally none of the other sprites in that video look like monkeys. They literally could of took any of the “white” sprites and just darkened the skin and this wouldn’t of been as problematic.

Back
Top Bottom