Sneaking into Lollapalooza...

I don't know where this belongs...music, regional, general. Too many forums here...so sorry. Move/delete ...whatever is appropriate. I'm still not upon NT topic etiquette. lol

But yeah. Anyone ever attempted?
nerd.gif
I asked over @ JJB and they say it's damn near impossible but my friend and I are trying to see what's happeningover there so we're about to walk over and see if we can weasel through somehow. All these years and we've never tried. I always want to go but neverbuy tickets. I totally forgot this year.
laugh.gif

So yeah, anyone every sneak in (assuming this question would apply)? We need some inside info!

That's what I'm saying. How the ++$! can they keep people out of that big !#@ park?!
laugh.gif
I mean... it seems easy to sneak in but I'm hearingit's not (from the few JJBers that replied lol). I need some more inside scoop.

hahahah no lie i was thinkin about this today in the morning...was watchin the coverage on the local news today...

i mean grant park is HUGE tho, there has to be some way to sneak in there...like OP said any NT'ers every try it? imcurious as well....might even try it today who knows.

YES! But it was too damn hot to be trying to get all in those shows...the sun canceled out any plans for mischief. People were hustling trying to sell passesbut no one gave a *%##.
laugh.gif

We played w/ some crazy drunkards and had a blast for a little bit though. But it was just TOOOOOOO hot. The one time this summer it's actually been hot asballs.

did you just hop the fence or something? I was looking at it while I was in there and thought that it could be done
but im too old to be trying that type of stuff

Back
Top Bottom