SneakerHeads worst nightmare

6a00d83548795069e2010536bd8745970c-800wi

Hope you got home owners insurance. Dudes was probably plotting on your house FOREAL!

Wow that is bad news man. Screw the guy who did this - I know the economy sucks & all all around but for him to do it while you're off risking yourlife? FTMFL...

Take a moment to ask yourself & rule out the following:

- were you drunk one night or high & blabbed/bragged about your collection to your fellow soldiers or people in the neighbourhood? Loose lips & sharpears could have been your downfall.

- Any "casual acquaintances" roll through your crib before you left for duty? I do NOT show anyone my collection that I don't trust or know wherethey live just for that reason. That's the problem with larger collections - gets people jealous & opportunistic

- did you mention the size of your collection or its rarity to anybody before you shipped out?

-160+ pairs is some decent volume to move, in small frequent amounts or through a moving van... It would help as soon as you rotate back to the USA to askaround the neighbourhood if anyone saw anyone, ahem, moving "stuff" from your house.

- in hindsight you should have had some trusted (I emphasize TRUSTED) family looking after or house-sitting your stuff.

- I wish you the best & hope you get home safely. Insurance is there for a reason but first & foremost stay alive & get back. After all, inthe bigpicture, they're just shoes.

- Keep an eye out for sz 13s popping up on ebay or craigslist... flea markets, local swap meets, etc.

- If you ever find out who it is leave him an IED as a thank you note
tongue.gif
(j/k)

R.I.P my dude...........If i where u i'd bring a jet over to where u live and have my M16 do the talking and find out where my sh*t went
it has to be some1 that u know.

Damn that's effed up. At least you took pics of everything. Anytime you get robbed you feel violated as hell.

so they only took your shoes? damn im sorry man...id rather have them take my tvs and stuff like that...but not my shoes...

im about to go to the national guard for basic and my shoes are staying with my mom period if and when i move out of state and get deployed im gettin a storagelocker i cant go for b/s like that

my stomach hurts for you dog....

i'd be in a state of shock, crying like a baby....

160 pairs gone, disgusting...

sorry to hear the bad news. karma will get you that big house you always wanted. keep the heads high

Someone knew what they were doing, what they were looking for, and who the victim was going to be.

Had to be.

Like most people said you might have been talking to someone about your collection someone you know did this no doubt about it espically if they aint takenothin else but the TV's. Sorry about your lost though Boss

Back
Top Bottom