sneak geeks and frantalations>>>>annoying

is it just me or are these some of the most annoying youtube shoe review people ever
sneek geeks just randomly says "thats a nice shoe" or doesnt talk he just keeps saying its a nice shoe half the time

frantalations the kid is buying shoes 20x his size for hype doesnt wear them and him and his friends think they look cool in babe hoodies
seriously Niketalk sneakerreviews help me understand shoes and appreciete them alot more but these dudes make me want punch someone in the face
plz Ntrs out their i know someone shares my grief,pain, and agony it isnt hate its just annoying

^^ lol i have seen like 2 videos form each cuz kids at school talk about them like they pissed me off i think Nt needs have a youtube channel forsneakerreviews i think it would be great in my oppinion

didnt sneakgeekz say in his last video that franalations is flying into new york and he was going to show him around...might not want to watch that video whenit comes out...your head might explode

Originally Posted by dtb00201

didnt sneakgeekz say in his last video that franalations is flying into new york and he was going to show him around...might not want to watch that video when it comes out...your head might explode
http://i****noise.com/wiki/images/9/99/ExplodingHead.GIF

laugh.gif
So much hypebeast in one clip.

I agree about SneakGeekz though. He spams the hell out of Nike Retro and JB with his videos.

lmao thank you Nt you are making me happy a video in Ny with the 2 lamest dudes alive wow!!!!! my head will explode but i wont watch it

im not really mad at sneakgeekz though.....dude gives us detailed looks at shoes wayyyyy in advance....just mute it if u dont like listening to him because atthe end of the day he still is contributing a lot....without him and that big tom guy spending way too much money on b-grades we wouldnt really get a look at alot of these shoes....franaltaions is just annoying and contributes nothing

I dont really have problem with sneakgeekz...

Franalations though can catch a fist to the face
laugh.gif

dues needs a eye patch for real though

annoying @$% %&$##@, just started collecting like 2 years ago and hes become the ultimate hypebeast

I've met Fran in person... I have no problems with dude. Always jokes about looking like a 12 yr old (he is 21 btw).

General really isn't the place to be talking about sneakers.

{I'm still an enthusiast, though}

Sneak geeks talks too much. Its annoying. He needs to just get to the shoes and thats it.. He talks like a moron to.

Back
Top Bottom