Snacks/Junk Food From Back In The Day Appreciation

anyone stop drinking "Surge" cause of the rumor that it made your balls smaller??

:lol:

Last edited:
img-nm-sprite-dt0.jpg

pimp.gif

Dunkaroos :pimp:

BRUH at that Minute Maid orange soda.

Damn i was a fat skinny kid back in the day. Crazy how ive become such a health freak

Loved this stuff back then, i seriously ate like a bomb when I was a kid. Like 85% of my calories was from straight sugar. Shocked I wasn't obese, I guess my metabolism was good, but eating like this kept me mushy until HS. I never touch this stuff anymore, only junk food I have is late night after going out once in a while

My kid diet
Breakfast: cereal (coco puffs, cinnamon toast crunch), pastry (pop tart, toaster strudel), or entennmans cake or cinnamon roll
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, cold cuts), chips, snack (dunkaroos, fruit snacks, etc) and a drink (Capri sun, Arizona iced tea)
Snack at home: little Debbie's, hostess, or drakes cake with soda or juice
Dinner: only saving grace, usually home cooked healthy dinner, but pizza on Fridays and fast food if I had a game
Dessert: more cake, cookies, ice cream, etc

Those wrestling ice cream bars bring back memories. Remember buying them in bulk for the wrestler cards inside.

They also made the box of cookies as we'll.

Edit. Now that I see the pic OP posted on the ice cream bars, I don't remember the rock ever existing during that time. Did these bars re-release 10-15 years after there original release?

Last edited:
I haven't seen most of these since I was in grade school. Takes me back to a time of simplicity and eating without looking at the nutritional content. 

Only damn potato chip I ever liked. They were real thick.

O-Boisies-chips-whatever-happened-to-32579082-500-378.jpg

Some other random ones:

343_8969_ucp.jpg
471.jpg

Orbitz-soft-Drink.jpg

dunkin-donut-cereal-2.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom