Smoother than a Cambodian broad's buttcheek after a shower and being lathed with the finest Maldivia

I don't care how random this thought is, but...

Easily one of Shawn's top five tracks and the crowning jewel of AG...
nthat.gif

Carry on, gents.

I listened to this song at least once a day.

Makes me wanna wear a 3 piece suite, and smoke a lil joint with my legs crossed with a white broad doing lines

This was my **** senior year of high school. Whole album was smooth as hell, Jay-Z's best "post-retirement" album
Except for Hello Brooklyn, whose beat was utter doodoo. Going to replace it in my iTunes with:

which is light-years better than the original. And for me, AG is Shawn's best album not named Reasonable Doubt for one simple reason: the best tracks of AG are among the best work he's ever done, bar none. Sure, if I take the average quality of all the tracks on there, it'll probably be lower than that of Blueprint or Black Album--mainly because the original Hello Brooklyn would equate to a negative infinity for me--but nothing else Shawn's done on any album touches Pray/American Dreamin'/No Hook/Party Life/Fallin' except for Can I Live/DP II/D'Evils/etc. To be fair, as a classical musician, I am biased toward string, brass, and jazz sounds though.
laugh.gif

I listened to this song at least once a day.

Makes me wanna wear a 3 piece suite, and smoke a lil joint with my legs crossed with a white broad doing lines
**** a three piece suit, this makes me want to go full black tie--cream dinner jacket, tux pants, bowtie, bespoke everything--and make love to an exotic South American broad in a speakeasy.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
One of my fav Jay tracks of all time.

American Gangster is a top 4 Jay-z album.

Even Hello Brooklyn grew on me. It goes hard in the whip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom