Smoking Serenity Now Vol. Legal Herb

Originally Posted by heyowazzup

price?
your sig tho
eek.gif
pimp.gif

back on topic, i'd rather stick to my herb, i don't trust nothin else goin into my lungs

This stuff has bad side effects if smoked the wrong way...even death. Y'all go head and do the research.

never heard of it. but then again i just get high off my own supply.

and i have no problem doing so.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

This stuff has bad side effects if smoked the wrong way...even death. Y'all go head and do the research.
Never heard of this incense in general, so please elaborate.

marijuana is legal in cali now....
not across the boards (and maybe not for long)....

but still, that dozia will keep you lifted!

Its a lithium orotate combination - intended to treat bi-polar, but over the counter...

Ever hear of anyone abusing lithium? Nah, I didn't think so. Y'know why? Because its not a drug that can be used to feel good - not eurphoric, not relaxed...

As prescription drugs go, its pretty dangerous - you have to go for regular tests to check for the level of the drug in the system - and overdoses of it are rather fatal...

I would steer clear of it if I were you...

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

If the high lasts for less than 1.5 hours then it might not be worth it. 3.5 grams of Medical Cannabis will go for $40

um where, that's really cheap for medical

hell that's really cheap for regular street *%$@

serenity now is an incense,(not for human consumption)
when smoked, it gives more of a weed high, head buzz, body high, and mass confusion.
your only suppose to smoke a little at a time, take 1 hit, inhale, wait 5 to 10 mins.
if you don't feel the effect, take another hit. only smoke in a one-hitter, or a pipe, no jays or blunts.
if you smoke too much, you will freak out repeat YOU WILL FREAK OUT.
i made that mistake when the women at the head shop told me not to, i did anyway, i had a really crazy self realization about the world, reality, and just even existing.
not as intense as salvia but pretty ******* close.
serenity now is at best a weed substitute, if you're trying to save some money or detox.
so go ahead and buy some, think for yourself, make your own decision

... sounds like a replacement that can be taxed...

but quite frankly natural green > some sinthetic crap

like real talk, war on drugs? %#!*...

and when did anyone ever overdose on THC?

i remember someone also posted that they almost died after getting too high off of this...

The logic behind these "legal herb/bud alternatives" is so ******ed.
People feel safe using/trying a chemical/combination that is fairly new to science just because its legal.
And then you have Marijuana that has been used/researched for ages, and proven to be less harmful than tobacco..

i know salvia is still legal. never heard of serenity. but nothing is better than green. PERIOD.

forget that stuff.

what you want is K2 Summit.

its stronger then most dank. its like getting hit by a truck.

3 grams for 27 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom