SMH Why Do Women Like Crazy Guys Like This That Would Do This To Your Place "Allegedly" FLORIDA EDIT

Chick went out to a Facebook party, only to come back home to find her apartment trashed and furniture ruined.

cliffs of video? im at work 
She then decides to broadcast live instead of calling the police...She doesnt know the guys name.. but the guys realtaive is in the live comments too..the  commenters were hillarious.. you can watch for the live comments too

It's unfortunate, but I do feel a little bad for her. She seems as if she geniuely worked hard for what she has, regardless of what it may mean to look like to you.

Just wish young women like that were exposed to more, and knew which type of men to avoid.
Some of the girls in the hood do see "good men" but they call them **** Boys because Trina or K Michelle dont find those type of men good.

Nerds and Geeks or anyone who resembles Marques Brownlee = **** Boys

Apollo Future Kodak Black = Good Men (to them)

Qoute of the first minute

"Look at what he did. You know this **** gotta be good"...LOL

For Laughs And Giggles..

Here's her live.. same day.. but after the night..(and all of this happened Christmas Eve into Christmas Day

Cleanup In Progress:

(She tells you more about whats "in her name" and that this isnt the first time)

And she DIDNT call the police neither..

Tour of the same spot..Christmas Afternoon

I will say this.. She seriously needs to go into the housekeeping business (if she did this by hand by herself in one night cause i dont even see a vaccum nowhere..lol)

Update: Someone named "Florida Red" helped her. Whomever that is..Source Of Information: First video above

Last edited:
Here's a photo of her at the "Facebook Party" (When things were normal.. sometime before the christmas morning fiasco)

Look like she smell like hot dog water and Bath and Body Works mist

Last edited:
But is she getting the pipe? 
nerd.gif

thanks g. 

whats a facebook party? 
im assuming its definted like this

Facebook party - a party created from some type of facebook event hosted at a local club,bar,elks lodge of some sort. Usually done locally and seldomly regionally. From the looks of it.. it was mostly people she know or people her mutual friends knew.

im assuming its definted like this

Facebook party - a party created from some type of facebook event hosted at a local club,bar,elks lodge of some sort. Usually done locally and seldomly regionally. From the looks of it.. it was mostly people she know or people her mutual friends knew.
...so  a party?

Couldn't get through 30 seconds of this video, and given the current climate of NT, I don't want to read the posts in here. I'm out....

Y'all pieces of **** for dissecting this woman's livelihood like that. Frown on looking down and watching the next man's pockets but it's all good when it's a woman.
we aint disect ****.. she basically gave us a 1:1 explanation of how shes living.. if anybody gets shot over her and how she chooses crazy dudes.. its there fault.. she is a open book.

Y'all pieces of **** for dissecting this woman's livelihood like that. Frown on looking down and watching the next man's pockets but it's all good when it's a woman.

What else can you expect? Half of these dudes come from privilege. They don't know what she probably had to go through to get herself to that point.

we aint disect ****.. she basically gave us a 1:1 explanation of how shes living.. if anybody gets shot over her and how she chooses crazy dudes.. its there fault.. she is a open book.
can I ask, do you know this lady?​  This thread seemed oddly personal from the giddy up

Back
Top Bottom