SMH, NYPD cops wound each other while trying to shoot pit bull.

smile.gif
thats what they get...i got a pit and i feel for animalcruelty!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by AuthenticNikes

Why the cop bashing? You guys have no clue how hard it is to be a police officer. I have friends as officers and they tell me stories about what they have to go through on a daily basis. The media hates cops, the public hates cops. When are we going to start support our guys? I'd imagine no one in here would run towards bullets, but cops do. And have you guys seen how narrow the hallways are of projects? You can blame them getting hit if there's 4 guys in a cramped hallways, trying to avoid a pitbull that was sent to attack them by a lowlife scum bag. I hope the cops get better soon.

O...k...
eyes.gif
When will the police stop bashing on us??? Do you know how hard it is to be a person of a race other than white and not only have to deal with racism on a daily basis, but add police running up on people, profiling and all, it gets pretty old. When are they going to start actualy supporting us? When a cop witnesses a beat down, do you think he tries to stop it??? Or how about that cop in the Bay Area that shot that kid? Let me guess, it was a wide open train stop. When the police actualy tries to help the community, then come and talk.

You generalizing ALL cops based on the actions of some cops, makes you no better than the cops generalizing ALL minorities based on the actions of otherminorities.

Originally Posted by Diego

Why the cop bashing? You guys have no clue how hard it is to be a police officer. I have friends as officers and they tell me stories about what they have to go through on a daily basis. The media hates cops, the public hates cops. When are we going to start support our guys? I'd imagine no one in here would run towards bullets, but cops do. And have you guys seen how narrow the hallways are of projects? You can blame them getting hit if there's 4 guys in a cramped hallways, trying to avoid a pitbull that was sent to attack them by a lowlife scum bag. I hope the cops get better soon.

O...k...
eyes.gif
When will the police stop bashing on us??? Do you know how hard it is to be a person of a race other than white and not only have to deal with racism on a daily basis, but add police running up on people, profiling and all, it gets pretty old. When are they going to start actualy supporting us? When a cop witnesses a beat down, do you think he tries to stop it??? Or how about that cop in the Bay Area that shot that kid? Let me guess, it was a wide open train stop. When the police actualy tries to help the community, then come and talk.

You generalizing ALL cops based on the actions of some cops, makes you no better than the cops generalizing ALL minorities based on the actions of other minorities.
Amen.

...and what does any of that have to do with this specific case of a Pit Bull attacking the cops?

The cops "deserve" this !@@*? Some oif ya'll deserve to be attacked by a pit bull.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

O...k...
eyes.gif

You generalizing ALL cops based on the actions of some cops, makes you no better than the cops generalizing ALL minorities based on the actions of other minorities.
Amen.

...and what does any of that have to do with this specific case of a Pit Bull attacking the cops?

The cops "deserve" this !@@*? Some oif ya'll deserve to be attacked by a pit bull.
Word to Mez 0ne and Diego

Some of you people are just plain 'ol dumb.

O...k...
eyes.gif

Well, thats the circle of life we live in....

O...k...
eyes.gif

Amen.

Some of yall deserved to be attacked by cops!!

Spoiler [+]
southpark-1204Canada-on-Strike_1207080373.jpg

O...k...
eyes.gif

Suddenly you want to accept the circle of life...

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

O...k...
eyes.gif

Amen.

Word to Mez 0ne and Diego

Some of you people are just plain 'ol dumb.
Says the guy with as his avi.

O...k...
eyes.gif

The difference being when I generalize a cop and refer to him as a cowboy on steroids looking for a fight, it's not gonna make me act in a waythat can change his life, I have no physical means of doing so. Now when a cop looks at me without knowing my character and thinks I'm a drug dealing pimpin a car only a whiteperson with a nice job can afford, then we got some problems because he's very able to act in a way that can/will change my life if hefeels like it. And he'll only get in serious trouble if he's a snitch amongst cops or it was taped and not confiscated/deleted...if not, he'sprotected

O...k...
eyes.gif

Suddenly you want to accept the circle of life...
Accept or deal with?

Says the guy with as his avi.
Hahah, right...I got a corrupt cartoon cop holding a sack. So that makes me what?

I am the FARTHEST thing from a police officer homeboy.

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

So it was necessary for 3 cops to shoot at 1 dog?
So 3 cops are together in a narrow projects hallway, you want 1 cop to do the shooting while the other watch in a matter of seconds?

I don't want to make this about bashing cops, but I for one don't tend to take the word of police as absolute truth much less when they're relayingtheir side of the story to any media outlet. If you do, then that's your problem.

We've all been witness to cops distorting the truth and/or lying, so when they're reporting a woman swinging open her door to unleash this ragingpitbull on them, for all we really know it could've occurred in a very different manner than being reported by these cops just to cushion any furtherembarrassment caused by their ineptitude.

Over five shots being let off in a closed area over a pitbull ending up with them shooting each other? That just sounds irresponsible.

Trigger happy ******s alright.

Don't even get me started on the number of cases of mistaken identity, negligent actions caused by poorly trained officers and the corruption that occurswhen certain members of the police force try to cover up their misdeeds.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Friendly fire? Since when does shooting at anything period = friendly?
good point, just using the phrase i see in the media all the time. i should probably change it to "cops shoot each other."

How is that a good point?
Friendly fire = A bullet from a comrade = Someone on THEIR side.

I understand the cool thing to do is hate on the cops, but sometimes it just gets too out of control
i felt that he made a good point about the use of commonly used phrases in general. i realize the term originated w/the military notion of getting shot at by friendlies, but as i gave it further thought, the phrase "friendly fire" seems a little bit like an oxymoron.

for the record, i harbor no hatred towards cops.

Stated perfectly. That was the point that i was trying to get across that shooting is not friendly no matter how you look at it. Has nothing to do withwho's on what side...its just a dumb term in general. Well said sir.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I don't want to make this about bashing cops, but I for one don't tend to take the word of police as absolute truth much less when they're relaying their side of the story to any media outlet. If you do, then that's your problem.

We've all been witness to cops distorting the truth and/or lying, so when they're reporting a woman swinging open her door to unleash this raging pitbull on them, for all we really know it could've occurred in a very different manner than being reported by these cops just to cushion any further embarrassment caused by their ineptitude.

Over five shots being let off in a closed area over a pitbull ending up with them shooting each other? That just sounds irresponsible.

Trigger happy ******s alright.

Don't even get me started on the number of cases of mistaken identity, negligent actions caused by poorly trained officers and the corruption that occurs when certain members of the police force try to cover up their misdeeds.
This.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Friendly fire? Since when does shooting at anything period = friendly?
good point, just using the phrase i see in the media all the time. i should probably change it to "cops shoot each other."

How is that a good point?
Friendly fire = A bullet from a comrade = Someone on THEIR side.

I understand the cool thing to do is hate on the cops, but sometimes it just gets too out of control.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

NYC = Trigger happy ******s

cosign....yall cops stay makin the news...always bout shooting something waaaaaaaay past the limit of necessary

Yeah, because a woman letting a PIT BULL loose to attack the officers does not warrant gun fire right?

indifferent.gif

didnt say they were wrong for shooting....saying NYC cops shoot +!%* past the point of being necessary...it shouldnt take you more than 30 rounds to hitsomething THAT close
laugh.gif
and keep firing after its down...not saying theydid...........................this time

Back
Top Bottom