SMH at the bears vol. fire LOVIE!!

^^ i agree with you on some parts but in order for him to get better we have got to get an upgrade at offensive line. Although peterson has been doing a greatjob all year catching and block his running game is still suffering and thats becuz of the line.

[h3][/h3]
fire LOVIE!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

benson also came in and expected the job right off the back. he also didnt learn the plays and couldnt pick up on incoming blitzes. how would you feel if after having a great season they draft your replacement?

i would feel like $%%! too! but that doesnt excuse the fact that he was one of the leaders on the team and as a leader you must do whats good for theTEAM! as a leader he could have had a better relationship with benson especially if he had the TEAM FIRST mentality.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

^^ i agree with you on some parts but in order for him to get better we have got to get an upgrade at offensive line. Although peterson has been doing a great job all year catching and block his running game is still suffering and thats becuz of the line.

These are excuses. Benson can improve his own game. His number one problem is that defenses know he's not a real threat catching passes out of thebackfield. This allows the defense to put 8 in the box every time he's behind the QB. Benson can do so much more to help his own game with anyoneelse's help.
You don't get drafted #5 to wait for an offensive line to be built for you.

You gotta admit hesters drop was %%%@@++ huge and that was as perfect as you can place a ball.

Yea, but there is a reason he plays on special teams...if he could catch those balls he would be a wide receiver.

DAMNIT LOVIE, WHY COULDN'T YOU CHOP OFF YOUR @%*$!%! HANDS AND GIVE IT TO HESTER SO HE CAN CATCH A DAMN BALL?
Damnit Lovie, how come you can't slap some dreads on and pretend you're Benson and run it yourself?!
DAMNIT LOVIE, THROW BETTER!
DAMNIT LOVIE, PUT ON SOME WEIGHT AND BLOCK FOR YOUR QB AND RB!!!
DAMNIT LOVIE, TACKLE HARDER AND CHASE FASTER!!

DAMNIT LOVIE, CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF THE WIND!

Shut up...how can one man be responsible for the downfall of your team?
If you're going to find a fault for your team, it shouldn't fall on one man.

That must be a joke Fire Lovie.

Yes he made some mistakes (ADAM ARCHULETA) but this guy completely transformed this team when he took over and in my mind is EASILY a top 5 maybe top 3 coachin the NFL and the players respect him immensely

He turns the team from ++@! to gold and brings us to the superbowl, and you want to fire hima year later? If thats not jumping the gun i dnt knw what is. Thereis only one coach in sports that NEEDS to be fired and that man is Isiah Thomas, and if he aint gone yet in NO way shape or form should Lovie be. SMH at thisguy for even bringing up the discussion.

No coach can do what this guy does to the team. And most of this to blame is although he has done a nice job as well but Jerry Angelo and the Bears organizatonbeng so god damn cheap. They didnt keep Rivera because they underestimated his value to the defense, and hey underestimated/overestimated and drafted CedricBenson. Also we had major injuries. Lovie should have no fault to this. And after a few offseason moves (michael Turner or Marion Barber HOPFULLY) anf maybe arookie QB via draft, this team will be back in no time. Also i wouldnt mind Derek Anderson if Cleveland lets him go.

EDIT: ^^^ thats the TRUTH. Lovie should not be blamed for !%%#. And as for Hester i always say GIVE HIM TIME. I have no doubt he will b a very good WR in thisleague because of his speed, vision, acceleration, and all his other gifts but !%%#. Just because he is the best returner of all tim yall people expect him toimmediately be a WR force. Remember this is his 1st year with the offense. He is pretty much a rookie WR, most rookie WRs dont have expectations like that andare given time to develop. If the Bears do the same to Hester he will be a great WR as well some day. Kinda like how Steve Smith beame a great WR from a KR,but it took him years.

as for Benson he is $*%%%## soft as HELL

Thomas Jones>>>>Adrian Peterson>>>>Garret Wolfe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cedric Benson

Dont blame TJ either, i live in NY and this guy literally plays for THE worst o line in the NFL. No doubt in my mind that if Jones was still in the Chi hewould be tearing it up as usual. Trading him was just a dumb managerial decision in choosing their prized 4th overall pick who left during the superbowl for agreat and tough as hell RB. We need to get Turner out in Chi ASAP, or Marion Barber (but i doubt that Dallas will let him go) some of this dudes commentsblaming Lovie for this *@%% and whole viewpoint on the Bears is rediculous.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mugzbo

DAMNIT LOVIE, WHY COULDN'T YOU CHOP OFF YOUR @%*$!%! HANDS AND GIVE IT TO HESTER SO HE CAN CATCH A DAMN BALL?
Damnit Lovie, how come you can't slap some dreads on and pretend you're Benson and run it yourself?!
DAMNIT LOVIE, THROW BETTER!
DAMNIT LOVIE, PUT ON SOME WEIGHT AND BLOCK FOR YOUR QB AND RB!!!
DAMNIT LOVIE, TACKLE HARDER AND CHASE FASTER!!

DAMNIT LOVIE, CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF THE WIND!

Shut up...how can one man be responsible for the downfall of your team?
If you're going to find a fault for your team, it shouldn't fall on one man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lovie is not the problem.

Losing Jones was huge. Benson is not worth anything close to what he is being paid.

There are issues with the O-Line and obviously the QB. Not to mention injuries have wracked the D. But fire Lovie? Please.

^^ you $$!*#$% prick i live in chicago, its called pickin up the local paper, thats how i know! they got into in the locker room a couple times, "son."

lmfao owned

Back
Top Bottom