SMH at the bears vol. fire LOVIE!!

I never thought i would be saying this right now but FIRE lovie. This is completely his fault. I dont blame anyone but him. Let us go down the list ofreasons why it is lovie's fault.
1.Pretty much firing Ron Rivera- You let him go only to hire your good friend bob babich because you assumed it was the great players you had and not thecombination of great coordinator and players. You assumed you can get any*%%$ clown to run the defense, well look what your*%%$ clown has been doing.
2. Letting go of tank johnson- i dont give a +%%@ if the guy has leonidas and his whole army sleeping in his basement holding AK-47's you dont let go of aabove avg run stopper like that. If marvin lewis can forgive over 75% of the players on his team, and some of them more than one time, im sure you could havefound it in your heart to forgive TANK.
3.RANDY *%%+#!* MOSS- How do you allow a team like the Patriots give up a FOURTH round pick to get the top 3 wr in the history of the game. How can you notmake any effort to get a guy that +%%@ on your team for about the first 5 years of his career. The bears couldnt give up a 2nd or 3rd pick, gimmee a *%%+#!*break. You are content with having bernard (mr. i need to be paid like a top 10 reciever, even though im not, but my agent drew rosencock has brainwashed meinto believing that +%%@) berrian.
4.THE COACHING- Lovie smith went from knowing how to coach and playing in the superbowl to making mistakes even a rookie coach wouldnt make. Way too manyreason to list.

You dont need to address the qb situation or the rb situation, you need to address the *%%+#!* offensive line or lack their of. As you can see now that bensonhas been hurt adrian peterson isnt doing +%%@ running the ball either and grossman is on his back every other play. Have you taken a look at your division? Thereason why Adrian (the godlike one) peterson and chester taylor are so good is becuz of the offensive line. The vikings mission statement should read "When in doubt run the ball through the left side." they are basically winning with only a run game. Ryan Grant, why is he doing soo well? Becuz of theoffensive line, thats also why brett favre has played in about a million games in a row.

If the bears have any shot of signing Bill Cowher if he becomes available this offseason i say fire lovie and hire Cowher.
I have a feeling i will be murdered for this post but this is how i feel.

Any list dogging Lovie Smith's decisions that excludes the insane passion for Adam Archuleta is a waste of time.

Mike Brown on crutches is better than a healthy Adam Archuleta.

You dont need to address the qb situation or the rb situation, you need to address the *%%+#!* offensive line or lack their of. As you can see now that benson has been hurt adrian peterson isnt doing +%%@ running the ball either and grossman is on his back every other play.
How come none of ths was a problem last yr when they had Thomas Jones?
Lovie didnt trade Jones, management did,
Lovie didnt draft Cedric Benson, management did.

Lovie is the least of the Bears problems.

As bad as people think benson is doing, thomas jones is doing worse, he doesnt even have a touchdown and hes also avg. less than 4 yds a carry. what i dontunderstand is how come Thomas jones was a high first round pick but the nfl gave him about 5 years to develop but benson has not even 1 full season at rb andpeople already killing him. Jones has been on four teams in about 7 years. get a better oline and benson will be just fine.

the qb your talking about outplayed your giants qb!

The first half sure, but not the second half (especially the 4th).

Bears O-Line pretty average right now though, they couldn't contain the Giants pass rush ALL game.

If hester didnt drop that ball, and the recievers didnt drop a few balls in the second half, he woulda had AMAZING #'s compared to the solid numbers heended up with. You gotta admit hesters drop was %%%@@++ huge and that was as perfect as you can place a ball.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

As bad as people think benson is doing, thomas jones is doing worse, he doesnt even have a touchdown and hes also avg. less than 4 yds a carry. what i dont understand is how come Thomas jones was a high first round pick but the nfl gave him about 5 years to develop but benson has not even 1 full season at rb and people already killing him. Jones has been on four teams in about 7 years. get a better oline and benson will be just fine.
ok he's n the Jets, U think Jones isnt a better RB then Benson?

Jones wasnt given 5 yrs to develop. he was bounced outta Arizona, and went to the Bucs and balled and teams began to covet his abilities, why do you think hekeeps getting work and traded for?
If he was a Bum, he'da been Curtis Enis'd a long time ago

Rex isn't much of a problem for last couple games, I don't think. He's actually been pretty good. Problem is nobody is showin' up on game day.Devin Hester should've made couple plays. Bears were never great offensively, they always relied on their defense and the turnovers they create butthat's not happening this year. I bet they need Mike Brown really bad right now.

Mike Brown on crutches is better than a healthy Adam Archuleta
soooooo true

the reason they let jones go is becuz benson and jones couldnt go coexist. Jones was hating on benson from the get go. He thought he was too good to takebenson under his wing and show him the ropes. look at the vikings they did chester taylor dirty, after having a great year last year, by drafting Adrainpeterson but taylor has been the best teammate to peterson, not making 1 ****ingh peep about the situation.

laugh.gif
if Lovie got the axe, he'd get another job in less than 72 hours.He's not the Bears problem, your lack of consistency on offense and lack of legitimate offensive personnel is the reason why the Bears suck. AndArchuletta is only in Chicago because he and Lovie worked together in St. Louis during their "NFC Power House" days, a few years ago
wink.gif

Thomas Jones bounced around because he couldn't stay healthy. NFL teams didn't know whether to make him a feature back or a third down back to preservehis health.

Chicago took a chance on him and ended up winning over the coaching staff.

Adrian Peterson is a better multidimensional threat in the backfield compared to Benson. AP could have had a monster day catching screens yesterday ifChicago's downfield O line blocking was working. There were two screens to AP where the two blocking linemen hit NOTHING. The last man defense had to makea shoestring tackle on two occasions and they did.

He thought he was too good to take benson under his wing and show him the ropes. look at the vikings they did chester taylor dirty, after having a great year last year, by drafting Adrain peterson but taylor has been the best teammate to peterson, not making 1 ****ingh peep about the situation.
Wait, where in an NFL contract does it say, U must tutor the next guy?
Marshall Faulk aint show Steven Jackson the ropes. Thats not a player's job.
U want him to do that, then sign a pettition to help pay him receive a players and coaches salary
and just what ROPES does a RB need to be shown?
"Yea man, U see da hole, hit it hard, dont forget to take the hand off"
ohwell.gif

How come when Favre says, he's not here to hold Aaron Rodgers hand its no problem.
Ur making an issue out of any lil thing u can get your hands on to try and place blame solely on Lovie Smith without finding fault in the billion other thingswrong with that organization

im not saying to hold his hand im just saying to be a !%!+*+* teammate. If Jones was a better teammate he prolly would still be here. Whats even more funny tome is if they woulda traded benson and kept jones and jones was doing bad right now, everyone would be saying "OMG how did they trade a young up andcoming rb for an old running who has lost a step."

He thought he was too good to take benson under his wing and show him the ropes.
son,
tired.gif
who wants to get their position taken in the NFL?
look at the vikings they did chester taylor dirty, after having a great year last year, by drafting Adrain peterson
mad.gif
this dude's ignorance is gettin me heated. how did theydo him dirty, by drafting the best available player in the draft according to their "insurance" needs?
sick.gif
get outta here with that

but taylor has been the best teammate to peterson, not making 1 ****ingh peep about the situation.
you not knowing how the NFL works isn't as sad as you not knowing how the real world works. Why would a grown damn man come out and say"I don't like him cause he's competing for my position" ?

WHY SON!?
mad.gif

Not only would that ruin the chemistry of the team, it would always leave him off the team and blackballed as "locker room cancer." Itwould also make dude seem like a $+@+$, with all that jealousy and what not
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
This aint some Varsity high school team, home boy, thisis the league. It's a lot of cats who are willing to get 6 figs just to be bench warmers. So if somebody receives a threat to their starting position,it's their job to decrease that threat by going out their and out performing the next man. And how you know he's being the best teammate anyways? Youaint on the roster, you don't kno what goes on in the locker rooms.

g04810qiq5q.jpg

^^ you $$!*#$% prick i live in chicago, its called pickin up the local paper, thats how i know! they got into in the locker room a couple times,"son."

According to sources in the organization, it was Benson that told management he could not co-exist with Thomas Jones.

My point with benson is give the guy another shot. If the org. has given grossman all these chances benson at least deserves another shot. I think he can bethe featured back everyone expected him to be coming out of college.

Is Benson in the doghouse? I don't think so.

Benson was right about not getting more carries earlier in the year.
Benson was wrong about claiming he can "run over dudes" yet constantly getting tackled ABOVE THE WAIST by cornerbacks.

I'm not writing Benson off. But if wants to live up to the bruising back he claims to be, he must make cornerbacks tackle him low. Also, he needs to showsome life. Does he ever get fired up about anything?

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

the reason they let jones go is becuz benson and jones couldnt go coexist. Jones was hating on benson from the get go. He thought he was too good to take benson under his wing and show him the ropes. look at the vikings they did chester taylor dirty, after having a great year last year, by drafting Adrain peterson but taylor has been the best teammate to peterson, not making 1 ****ingh peep about the situation.

benson also came in and expected the job right off the back. he also didnt learn the plays and couldnt pick up on incoming blitzes. how would you feel ifafter having a great season they draft your replacement?

Back
Top Bottom