SMH AT&T

I dont agree with the Capping Home internet stuff....

When it comes to cell phones I can see where they come from being that you got dudes who hack their phones and use it as full home internet replacements, and would cry and moan if companies raised data prices in order to build their infrastructures so they could handle the heavy data.

will this ever happen with Optimum Online?
nerd.gif

Technically, as a company, AT&T is doing the right thing.
Many people apply for a SAFA (stand alone fast access) line nowadays because they can get cheap VOIP and can stream off of Netflix via a Roku or Wii or view media online off of Hulu, and of course illegal streaming sites.

AT&T is basically shouldering the load for other services (which enables them to be dirt cheap, but in essence undercuts AT&T's bottom line).

As a person who downloads over 150GB a month, this affects me directly, but paying an extra $10 beats the alternative. 

That and I can always call AT&T billing and have them credit me for a lack of updates on their BB usage tool.
smile.gif

Technically, as a company, AT&T is doing the right thing.
Many people apply for a SAFA (stand alone fast access) line nowadays because they can get cheap VOIP and can stream off of Netflix via a Roku or Wii or view media online off of Hulu, and of course illegal streaming sites.

AT&T is basically shouldering the load for other services (which enables them to be dirt cheap, but in essence undercuts AT&T's bottom line).

As a person who downloads over 150GB a month, this affects me directly, but paying an extra $10 beats the alternative. 

That and I can always call AT&T billing and have them credit me for a lack of updates on their BB usage tool.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

wh y are y ou typi ng l ike thi s ?

Yea, as i was reading, i hoped it would get better..........once i saw it the 2nd time, i just 
tumblr_kw5wafVbFO1qzftyro1_250.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, i WISH charter would try some $!*@ like this.

I wonder what they do for people with faster speeds........They cant possibly do that to people with higher speeds.

Originally Posted by s dubl

wh y are y ou typi ng l ike thi s ?

Yea, as i was reading, i hoped it would get better..........once i saw it the 2nd time, i just 
tumblr_kw5wafVbFO1qzftyro1_250.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, i WISH charter would try some $!*@ like this.

I wonder what they do for people with faster speeds........They cant possibly do that to people with higher speeds.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Originally Posted by soldierDRE

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Yall realize Sprint is doing the worse (excluding T-Mobile) for US carriers? It's only time till they have to do something drastic.

How so? I have an EVO and my girl has a Samsung Epic,we are paying $100 a month,unlimited everything.

Lol. This made me chuckle.

Just because you and your girl have a cheap phone bill does not mean the company is doing good.

what the hell does the company doing bad have to do with me texting, surfing the web, and calling people?

i dont care how much revenue, year over year churn, new activations, 2010 fiscal year profit, and quarterly gains sprint got...

i just want cheap and good service...

and besides... sprint SERO >>>>>______... just had to make that clear...

i copped tmobile cuz it was gonna cost me too much to make an account w/ sprint...

now that i got some credit, i'm going back to them...

if/when sprint goes under... i'll deal with it then...

till then...

waddup sprint...?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Originally Posted by soldierDRE

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Yall realize Sprint is doing the worse (excluding T-Mobile) for US carriers? It's only time till they have to do something drastic.

How so? I have an EVO and my girl has a Samsung Epic,we are paying $100 a month,unlimited everything.

Lol. This made me chuckle.

Just because you and your girl have a cheap phone bill does not mean the company is doing good.

what the hell does the company doing bad have to do with me texting, surfing the web, and calling people?

i dont care how much revenue, year over year churn, new activations, 2010 fiscal year profit, and quarterly gains sprint got...

i just want cheap and good service...

and besides... sprint SERO >>>>>______... just had to make that clear...

i copped tmobile cuz it was gonna cost me too much to make an account w/ sprint...

now that i got some credit, i'm going back to them...

if/when sprint goes under... i'll deal with it then...

till then...

waddup sprint...?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People who hate on AT&T are #poor. Best service I've had, and I have had all of them, the worst is sprint by far.

People who hate on AT&T are #poor. Best service I've had, and I have had all of them, the worst is sprint by far.

Some of yall missed the point it's kind of OPs fault because of his or her last statement but the original article is about home internet services putting caps on internet Comcast does this too Time Warner does not

Some of yall missed the point it's kind of OPs fault because of his or her last statement but the original article is about home internet services putting caps on internet Comcast does this too Time Warner does not

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Thats funny but I cant even disagree. Used to work for Verizon and all the hillbillies and hood people would come through like boost and sprint are the best because I get everything for less money then start really hating after they couldnt pass the credit check. 

You get what you pay for.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Thats funny but I cant even disagree. Used to work for Verizon and all the hillbillies and hood people would come through like boost and sprint are the best because I get everything for less money then start really hating after they couldnt pass the credit check. 

You get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom