SMH about to get caught up....vol: FML

Well you just screwed your friends/yourself over by making this thread, they're going to find it
indifferent.gif

Well you just screwed your friends/yourself over by making this thread, they're going to find it
indifferent.gif

Rule #1 for Theft... You either take ALL of it or NONE of it. No In Between.

Your friends aint bout that life.

Rule #1 for Theft... You either take ALL of it or NONE of it. No In Between.

Your friends aint bout that life.

this always happens in parking lots

my dude took a stop sign off the ground as a cop watched him and followed him home...

parking lots just seem to be big traps, cameras, security, nosy people.

this always happens in parking lots

my dude took a stop sign off the ground as a cop watched him and followed him home...

parking lots just seem to be big traps, cameras, security, nosy people.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

honestly, i would of returned the purse without even thinking about goin through it.

But if i were to steal, i wouldnt return it to the store. id leave it right there in the parking lot.

This, your friends are real aholes for returning a purse but taking the money. I hope they get caught.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

honestly, i would of returned the purse without even thinking about goin through it.

But if i were to steal, i wouldnt return it to the store. id leave it right there in the parking lot.

This, your friends are real aholes for returning a purse but taking the money. I hope they get caught.

roll.gif
What were you dumbasses thinking when you decided to steal and at the same time return property?

The fact that you returned the purse is what got the cops showing up for your friend.

roll.gif
What were you dumbasses thinking when you decided to steal and at the same time return property?

The fact that you returned the purse is what got the cops showing up for your friend.

i never understood people taking all the money out of a wallet/purse and then returning it.
the person is a dirtbag for taking the money but still nice enough to return the purse to the owner?

i never understood people taking all the money out of a wallet/purse and then returning it.
the person is a dirtbag for taking the money but still nice enough to return the purse to the owner?

I honestly doubt anything will happen. It just seems like routine follow ups from the cops and they probably did it cause the owner of the purse was tripping balls. Even if you get caught up, there would be no jail time and if this lady takes you to court over $90, she's undoubtedly loss in court fees after all of it.

I think if anything, she wants you guys to get shook over what you did....and I hope that is a lesson to be learned by all of it. Either be a good thief or don't be a thief at all.

I honestly doubt anything will happen. It just seems like routine follow ups from the cops and they probably did it cause the owner of the purse was tripping balls. Even if you get caught up, there would be no jail time and if this lady takes you to court over $90, she's undoubtedly loss in court fees after all of it.

I think if anything, she wants you guys to get shook over what you did....and I hope that is a lesson to be learned by all of it. Either be a good thief or don't be a thief at all.

Back
Top Bottom