smash or pass?

shorty has made it pretty easy to smash but we know too many of the same people,and she knows my girl  pics ofcourse

i think all girls would tell.

pass... not worth the headache and drama unless youre about to drop your girl anyways

Why wouldn't you smash? She's like a 6 and with decent body. Give me 3 shots of something and I'm going in.

Deny, deny, deny. Wrap it up.

15n226d.jpg

Originally Posted by tim teufel

shorty has made it pretty easy to smash but we know too many of the same people,and she knows my girl  pics ofcourse

1st part of the sentence you had my support. The last part? You going against "the code" now.  You'll be back in a couple weeks making a thread on your "ex" girl.

She's gonna tell. Pass.........her to me. Aint no fun if the homies can't have none

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i think all girls would tell.

pass... not worth the headache and drama unless youre about to drop your girl anyways

you run in the same circle AND she knows your girl?
why you even asking?

-J-

Pass...95% of NT will tell you to cheat on your girl then log off to suck their girl's toes and make her breakfast in bed, word to Wiz Khalifa.

If you haven't cheated before (I'm sure u have if u considered this) then I suggest u don't start because karma will get u back

Back
Top Bottom