Small House Hold Pets Vol. Fur Ball

Originally Posted by Kahlow

so you want to buy something that you can neglect?

i pray for your kids
smh.gif

Thats why I'm looking for a pet with low maintenance. I work 8:30-5 and would feel bad leaving a dog alone all day, but if its like a hamster or somethinglike that, then I wouldnt mind so much.
smile.gif

get some type of reptile.. i wanted a big glass case wite a snake.. but instead i bought a pit/boxer..hahaha now im tired of cleaning this pups piss and poo

get a turtle, they are are so cute
laugh.gif

and if you want real low maintainence
laugh.gif

chia-pet-puppy.jpg

Originally Posted by Her Sole

i pray for your kids
smh.gif

Thats why I'm looking for a pet with low maintenance. I work 8:30-5 and would feel bad leaving a dog alone all day, but if its like a hamster or something like that, then I wouldnt mind so much.
smile.gif
indifferent.gif

youre looking for one of these then
smh.gif

petRock.jpg

Get a chinchilla.
My ex had one and those fur balls are pretty damn cool.
You don't even need to give them a bath, just have one of those powder where they roll around in to clean themselves.
You just have to keep them in cool place, 75 degrees or cooler the whole time or else they'll die.

Sugar Glider
Fennec Fox
Lizard
Snake
Baby Dragon
Baby Lion
Hairless Kitten
Turtle
Get a Hare instead of a rabbit
Parrot

Originally Posted by RFX45

Get a chinchilla.
You don't even need to give them a bath, just have one of those powder where they roll around in to clean themselves.
You just have to keep them in cool place, 75 degrees or cooler the whole time or else they'll die.
Yeah, someone I know has a chinchilla, they are really cute, but I dunno. Those things live for like 15 years.

get parakeets, i have two at the moment. get them young and without their wings clipped. you can tell by the spots around there cheeks, if there are none thenthey just a few weeks old. cleaning takes no more than 15 mins. fresh water, food, and changing the paper daily is no big deal.

Get a chinchilla.
Yeah, someone I know has a chinchilla, they are really cute, but I dunno. Those things live for like 15 years.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So you want a "pet" you don't have to take outside, thatyou can neglect, and something that's gonna die in a month? If that's not a profile for one of those sickos that kidnap people and torture them, then Idon't know what is.[/color]
smh.gif

i pray for your kids
smh.gif

Thats why I'm looking for a pet with low maintenance. I work 8:30-5 and would feel bad leaving a dog alone all day, but if its like a hamster or something like that, then I wouldnt mind so much.
smile.gif
indifferent.gif

youre looking for one of these then
smh.gif

petRock.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Get a chinchilla.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So you want a "pet" you don't have to take outside, that you can neglect, and something that's gonna die in a month? If that's not a profile for one of those sickos that kidnap people and torture them, then I don't know what is.[/color]
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously.
I'm not one to flame much but you really should consider the pet rock.
Or get yourself one of those beta fish. Cheap, short lifespan and easy maintenance.
fishtankpet_beta_fish.jpg

I dont know if you like reptiles, but a Crested Gecko seems like the ideal pet for you. Low maintanence, no heat lamps, can be feed food from a bottle, andpretty friendly as far as reptiles go. Also they're pretty small, like 6 inches, so you dont need a huge cage. Thats if you dont mind having a reptile

Get a chinchilla.
So you want a "pet" you don't have to take outside, that you can neglect, and something that's gonna die in a month? If that's not a profile for one of those sickos that kidnap people and torture them, then I don't know what is.
smh.gif

Coming from a guy with another man in his avy holding an axe....

Sounds like someone watches too many episodes of Murder She Wrote.
tired.gif

I always wanted a snake or chameleon but it was always the females around me (my girl, mom, aunts) that threaten to stop talking to me if I get one.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always wanted a Praying Mantis. These things are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3393307915_fd4c7cbe79.jpg

Get a chinchilla.
So you want a "pet" you don't have to take outside, that you can neglect, and something that's gonna die in a month? If that's not a profile for one of those sickos that kidnap people and torture them, then I don't know what is.
smh.gif

Coming from a guy with another man in his avy holding an axe....

Sounds like someone watches too many episodes of Murder She Wrote.
tired.gif

The man was actually using that axe to get at people who were cruel to animals.

Back
Top Bottom