SM dept Updates...

I didn't know where to put this but just removed it KC just in case.lol

just saw some stuff over at SM Mega..

PI HD's
KB IV Philly's
fsr(that's what they said)

for 3 stirpes i think they already have their 09-10 line but didn't know what they are tho
laugh.gif

but what caught my attention was i think the new AI's.. haven't checked Rbk's in a long while, love it before but after the one that he rockedduring the finals im done and G6 not dropping here, i completely forgotten the brand.lol
anyway, just saw the new AI's. cw can work for either DEN or MEM and price was 84++?!(but they would give it less 20) so it was fine and all but thequality and material was like JB, really disappointing.smh

Guess and Levi's are on sale 10 - 30% of on their pants and apparel. Ang laki ng shoemart ang daming pwedeng i-update sa mga bagong items nila

Zoom Kobe IV (White speckled) and New MP shirts (all cw) also avail @ Megamall Dept. Store

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Guess and Levi's are on sale 10 - 30% of on their pants and apparel. Ang laki ng shoemart ang daming pwedeng i-update sa mga bagong items nila

sir aling shoemart ito? thanks for the update!

has anyone seen the new MP shirts in sm dept stores aside from megamall? thanks.

adidas young guns 2010 available at sm dept store makati...yellow and black cw and red and black cw available. some low cut ones i think was available too...

For those who are looking for Kobe V Bruce Lee's, SM North Dept. Store still has them. Almost a full size run. No more 11.5s. Biggest is size 12.

dont know where to put this i guess landmark is a dept store too
smile.gif
just erase this if aint appropriate...

landmark as of closing time...almost FSR according to the sales lady...

Zoom Kobe V's Bruce Lee and Aways now available at SM Megamall with a P6995 price tag.

And1 Tai Chi's also available, the wht/red and wht/blk colorways. Not too sure about it but I think it costs P3995.

Gone to SM Makati yesterday. They got the Nike Sleeve with/foam on the elbow (don't know what to call this pls correct me) also got bruce lee check the sizes @ second floor. Also Adidas allstar 2010.

Same as the one posted by unlockingtools

02032010301.jpg

Blue newspaper like print (similar to the bottom left) instead of the blue top right PAC-MAN Knows ...

Php 1,195

Looks like Asian sizing

Back
Top Bottom