Slide in a girls DM?

:rofl:

I've worked with about a dozen IG "models"

A few of them have been wildly suspect :lol:

Shooting with another one tomorrow and one on saturday as well. :smile:

Always growing my content.

define wildly suspect? :lol: I'm sure some would do some extras for proofs of those photos :lol:

If she rejects you...

If you’re not interested in me it means you aren’t interested in a guy that is intellectual, cool, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

So if that’s truly the case, then well okay maybe possibly I over-estimated your ability to notice that, or I haven’t conveyed my qualities well enough.

The again I’m not totally convinced you are in no way interested. Why wouldn’t you be, I’m the total package. It’s probably more like you have your hands full and have someone at the moment. After all Michelle rejected Barack when they first met.

(credit to whoever used it originally)

Last edited:

define wildly suspect? :lol: I'm sure some would do some extras for proofs of those photos :lol:

As in they'd willing to get freaky for $$$

I use IG models to supplement and diversify my content on my instagram where I promote my photography business.

So you can see plenty of pics on my instagram

instagram.com/james.young.photos/

I slide in DMs everyday bruh. I live in LA. How u expect to hit something when u not even shooting shots? Of course I get ignored.I just charge it to the game and keep it moving. I done got action from broads with half a million followers and rejected by regular chicks on the gram.idc lol.

when you use the "[emoji]128064[/emoji] " and she hit you with that "lol what" then what you reply back

Make the ***** feel special without looking like a chump/simp

"I just wanted to let you know u got it goin on"

I use IG models to supplement and diversify my content on my instagram where I promote my photography business.

So have u got at or hit any of these models?

So have u got at or hit any of these models?

Absolutely not :lol:

They serve the one purpose they have for me.

Absolutely not :lol:

They serve the one purpose they have for me.

how are they wild though? Have you asked some to pose nude for you? Or they asked to suck you off for some money lol?

I said some of them have been suspect and said "As in they'd willing to get freaky for $$$"

In my style of portraiture, nudity is not something I'm after. I am doing a nude shoot next friday but its generally not a genre i prefer to shoot.

None of offered services for $$$

Every picture needs to be of you and the whip(to let them know ain't no distance you won't travel to change there life) expect for one where your super swagged out to let females know you really do dis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom