SLEEPING PILLS?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

OP-239.jpg
266086492_WEM2d-M.jpg

I had to stop taking it because I was feeling very sleepy while driving in the morning (I take it around 12 at night then drive at 8am)

dosage says dont take it 5hours before operating machinery but it hits me hard that I need 8 solid hours.

no side effects here.Id recommend it.
what does this taste like?
 im also curious if you have vivid dreams?
I don't taste anything. They are pill form. But like I said in my earlier post, the dreams were the craziest. very vivid. But it didn't happen every night I took them.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

guys im tellin yall, nyquil, tylenol pm, advil pm and benadryl will mess ur stomach up if yall takem as sleep aids...im proof

my stomach killin me every, now i take pills for my stomach, not worth the pain fellas, pain so bad, it drops a 6'3 220 lb dude down to one knee

abiem unisom or lunesta are best for sleep aids

maybe some people can tolerate certain medications better than others...just sayin'

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

OP-239.jpg
266086492_WEM2d-M.jpg

I had to stop taking it because I was feeling very sleepy while driving in the morning (I take it around 12 at night then drive at 8am)

dosage says dont take it 5hours before operating machinery but it hits me hard that I need 8 solid hours.

I don't taste anything. They are pill form. But like I said in my earlier post, the dreams were the craziest. very vivid. But it didn't happen every night I took them.

Have you taken NyQuil before?

How would you compare the dreams...? I dig those side effects 
laugh.gif

All sleeping pills do is make you unable to sleep without them.

Just lay in bed and wait to go to sleep unless you're trying to be on them the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

guys im tellin yall, nyquil, tylenol pm, advil pm and benadryl will mess ur stomach up if yall takem as sleep aids...im proof

my stomach killin me every, now i take pills for my stomach, not worth the pain fellas, pain so bad, it drops a 6'3 220 lb dude down to one knee

abiem unisom or lunesta are best for sleep aids

maybe some people can tolerate certain medications better than others...just sayin'

while this is true, I would still take his advice. if your looking to start taking something for sleep, and plan on taking it more than a week, I wouldn't recommend any OTC with aspirin, ibuprofen, or acetaminophen.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

OP-239.jpg
266086492_WEM2d-M.jpg

Have you taken NyQuil before?

How would you compare the dreams...? I dig those side effects 
laugh.gif
I don't really have dreams with Nyquil. Like I said, Nyquil works, but the hangover feeling that comes with it sucks.

I don't really have dreams with Nyquil. Like I said, Nyquil works, but the hangover feeling that comes with it sucks.

ooo gotcha...i thought it was powder like the protien
laugh.gif

- Optimum Melatonin is in pill form and it's around 30-40% smaller than a penny

- not sure about the dreams part

- and for the last time: don't take pain killers to make you fall asleep. stop killing your liver while you're young. it may seem a good idea now but you'll regret it later in life. I only take those when it's really necessary, but not being able to fall asleep isn't one of them.

- as for getting addicted to sleeping pills/supplements = know your limit. I haven't taken Melatonin in a while (maybe I should tonight) and I didn't find it addicting at all. I took it only when I needed good quality 8+ hr sleep . I'm not going to take it if I know I could only sleep for 8>

go to CVS they don't have them behind the counter either... plain ol' sleeping pills

Yo man,

I would really reconsider before going down this pill route. Remember the days when
pimp.gif
helped you fall asleep? everything was just great i bet, but now you're having trouble sleeping without it. Imagine this same problem, but WAAAAY worst after you try and drop the pills. I dabbled with these sleepings aids that were over the counter for about two years and i can safely say i wish i had never gone down that road.  As a previous post suggested, try getting some heavy physical activity in at some point during your day. I GUARANTEE that'll help. Hopefully you think it through....

peace.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

I suffer from insomnia so Ambien works wonders. I also buy Simply Sleep which is a generic sleep aid that knocks me out within 30 mins.
This stuff good you say?   I used to use nyquil in high school and then moved to Tylenol P.M.   some days it works some days it doesn't just hit or miss or if im relaxed.   Trick is once you take it try to lay down and clear your mind.   I may have to get some Simply Sleep tomorrow to see if it does the job.  Tired of staying up till 2 and waking up at 8.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

I suffer from insomnia so Ambien works wonders. I also buy Simply Sleep which is a generic sleep aid that knocks me out within 30 mins.
u talkin about this?

4tm5wn.jpg

damn i cant believe i never knew this $!+# existed smh

killing your liver to fall asleep isn't the right way to go. dont take those
smh.gif
which were u talkin about?
Originally Posted by Nevik21

OP-239.jpg
266086492_WEM2d-M.jpg

Ihad to stop taking it because I was feeling very sleepy while drivingin the morning (I take it around 12 at night then drive at 8am)

hahaim taking the exact same one and it only cost like $2 for 100 servings. I take these on days when i dont smoke weed at night.
aye that looks like the truth ima have to look into that. thanks for the replies

Damn I was excepting to come in this thread and have people bashing sleeping aids but it seems like alot people take them too.

i use the generic store brand sleeping pills...pop 2...chill for 45-90 minutes...then i peacefully go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom