SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

I Don't support the stealing or dirt business part of getting the shoes early, but it is nice especially for kicks like the 11 where people go crazy in line, to just get these early. My boy buys from vmv and so did his friend. On occasion you will get a pair that has some cosmetic problems or is off a little, but I haven't seen anything that was horrible yet.

I Don't support the stealing or dirt business part of getting the shoes early, but it is nice especially for kicks like the 11 where people go crazy in line, to just get these early. My boy buys from vmv and so did his friend. On occasion you will get a pair that has some cosmetic problems or is off a little, but I haven't seen anything that was horrible yet.

I bought two pairs 0f 09 TB3's and one Flint XIII from Jay. The TB3's look good but the Flint's are definitely not 1st quality. He told me to send him pics of my complaints, so I did. Still haven't heard anything back yet and its been two weeks. Starting to get worried that he's going to burn me on these. http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/jhoward151/?action=view&current=IMG_0764-1.jpghttp://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/jhoward151/?action=view&current=IMG_0763-1.jpghttp://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/jhoward151/?action=view&current=IMG_0762-2.jpg

I bought two pairs 0f 09 TB3's and one Flint XIII from Jay. The TB3's look good but the Flint's are definitely not 1st quality. He told me to send him pics of my complaints, so I did. Still haven't heard anything back yet and its been two weeks. Starting to get worried that he's going to burn me on these. http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/jhoward151/?action=view&current=IMG_0764-1.jpghttp://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/jhoward151/?action=view&current=IMG_0763-1.jpghttp://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/jhoward151/?action=view&current=IMG_0762-2.jpg

Man the shoes they getting are the factory rejects.That 10% before and after a failed QC inspection of a shoe is what their selling. So they take those shoes that's what their selling early. So if you want to pay those ridiculous prices to gamble at getting a shoe that may have defects early then that's your business.Just remember in the end that none of these guys are endorsed by Nike or Jordan and if you get that jacked up pair that you may be stuck with it. RT

Man the shoes they getting are the factory rejects.That 10% before and after a failed QC inspection of a shoe is what their selling. So they take those shoes that's what their selling early. So if you want to pay those ridiculous prices to gamble at getting a shoe that may have defects early then that's your business.Just remember in the end that none of these guys are endorsed by Nike or Jordan and if you get that jacked up pair that you may be stuck with it. RT

Good time as any to give this thread a bump. Some very interesting stuff in this thread that I enjoyed reading. I wonder how much control Nike would have on a factory they hire to make shoes. Do they have their own police force to make sure the factory only makes a certain number of shoes and that none of them get shipped somewhere else? Doubtful. I must say it is getting more and more difficult to determine if shoes are legit or not unless you're buying from NDC or Eastbay/Finishline...

Good time as any to give this thread a bump. Some very interesting stuff in this thread that I enjoyed reading. I wonder how much control Nike would have on a factory they hire to make shoes. Do they have their own police force to make sure the factory only makes a certain number of shoes and that none of them get shipped somewhere else? Doubtful. I must say it is getting more and more difficult to determine if shoes are legit or not unless you're buying from NDC or Eastbay/Finishline...

I also ordered a pair of concords from slamdunk. I respect everyone's comments I've heard good and bad but I'll take a chance for myself and see what's good. Hopefully everything goes smooth.

I also ordered a pair of concords from slamdunk. I respect everyone's comments I've heard good and bad but I'll take a chance for myself and see what's good. Hopefully everything goes smooth.

Order placed recently from SLAMDUNKSPACE for a Black/cements 3s and a pair of Anniversary XIs. both look pretty good/legit. Nothing about the 3s that havent been said (shiny leather etc.) Only problem I have it that mesh on the XIs came dirty/yellowing.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Order placed recently from SLAMDUNKSPACE for a Black/cements 3s and a pair of Anniversary XIs. both look pretty good/legit. Nothing about the 3s that havent been said (shiny leather etc.) Only problem I have it that mesh on the XIs came dirty/yellowing.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Emoney246

how can slamdunkspace get a RESTOCK of spacejams almost 2 years after the release?

VMVinc has a restock of spacejams also... I was wandering the same?? Anyone know if that site is legit?? its overseas i believe

how can slamdunkspace get a RESTOCK of spacejams almost 2 years after the release?

VMVinc has a restock of spacejams also... I was wandering the same?? Anyone know if that site is legit?? its overseas i believe

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Because they are not coming from Nike........

Originally Posted by rareair45

My local Sheikhs did a remodel and how a re grand opening a couple months back. They had SJs for the grand re opening, so maybe they're pairs still be held up at Nike somewhere?

Originally Posted by rareair45

My local Sheikhs did a remodel and how a re grand opening a couple months back. They had SJs for the grand re opening, so maybe they're pairs still be held up at Nike somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom